Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist- University Local FT
Requisition ID: 9116190311
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist- University Local FT within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist- University Local FT will lead the execution of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top University level talent required to meet business objectives in their assigned business/geography that will provide J&J with a competitive recruiting advantage. You will lead a proactive relationship with hiring managers by sharing best practices and using a consultative, employee and customer-focused approach ensure the effective attraction, assessment, selection, and development of a high performing, diverse, and sustainable university talent pipeline to drive business results, in alignment with organizational and functional HR strategies and our global early talent strategy. He or she will advocate for best in class candidate experience to ensure the acquisition of high caliber talent at the university level in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs by effectively leveraging new technologies daily to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates by keeping up-to-date on new web-based and social media platforms. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise/ and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist- University Local FT, a member of the J&J Talent Acquisition University Team, will:
- Forge trusted collaborative and consultative relationships with hiring managers by presenting relevant early talent data, setting clear expectations, managing risks, following up and setting clear deadlines and responsibilities, nurturing a talent network, and acting as an ambassador for the J&J Global Early Talent and D&I Strategies.
- Conduct the recruiter assessment of all candidates leveraging interview guides, digital assessment tools and reports, and lead debrief sessions.
- Efficiently and effectively evaluates the candidate’s academic and professional experience as well as technical and leadership competencies based on business-based interviews or video interviews as well as determine screening and assessment criteria for the positions and recommend the best talent to hiring managers and program managers.
- Coach managers, programs, and campus teams on appropriate assessment tools and Behavioral Based Interviewing.
- Lead with data, translating into information that is of value to the business. Holds self and others (internal and external) accountable for process compliance.
- Demonstrate an Agile mindset through a high degree of comfort with change, positively embraces a fail-fast philosophy and continuously leverages new technologies, showing tolerance for ambiguity, resilience and ability navigate in complexity.
- Embrace and thrive in an agile environment by adopting and leveraging new technologies, showing tolerance for ambiguity, resilience and ability navigate in complexity.
- Develop an understanding of Johnson & Johnson’s long and short-term strategies and growth drivers and translate that knowledge into early talent attraction strategies for the aligned business/program
- Ensure that every candidate has an optimal recruiting experience, foster a high level of candidate care & service during all stages of the talent acquisition process.
- Foster relationships with candidates over the course of their academic experience building a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline.
- Ability to effectively leverage both internal J&J and external digital platforms to drive student applications. Utilize digital screening tools to assess talent pool and provide expedited and qualified talent slates.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 2 years of HR/Recruiting/University experience is required. University recruiting experience preferred
- Must have the ability to work effectively in an agile environment, utilize new technologies, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
- Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
- Strong Talent Sourcing, Interviewing (Behavior Based Interviewing – TSI Preferred) and Candidate Assessment skills are required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, data analysis and project management skills are required.
- Knowledge of HR recruitment practices including but not limited to compensation, global mobility, employment law, interviewing and sourcing strategies required.
- This role may require domestic travel up to 15%
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)