Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Hybrid Cloud Automation
Requisition ID: 9115181207
Johnson and Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager, Hybrid Cloud Automation, located in Raritan, NJ to build next generation hybrid cloud infrastructure for Johnson & Johnson globally.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Manager, Hybrid Cloud Automation role is responsible for developing automation capabilities for the Johnson and Johnson on-premises (VMware SDDC), AWS, and Azure clouds. Our team focuses on physical, virtual and container-based infrastructure automations. We follow microservices-based architecture patterns. We follow agile methodologies for development and release of capabilities via Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
In this role you will need to understand virtualization and physical infrastructure concepts. You will have chance to define, build, and support automations that allows Johnson and Johnson developers to easily consume cloud infrastructure in secured and compliant manner.
- As part of an agile team, you will be lead Cloud infrastructure agile team to design, groom, develop and review stories using tools like JIRA, GIT and Bitbucket
- Design and build cloud infrastructure RESTful APIs in python using behavior driven development methodology
- Develop integrations with other infrastructure tools like ServiceNow, Netcool, Active Directory, etc.
- Develop and maintain web-based user interfaces using Angular
- Contribute to the team's continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in design and development of integration capabilities using enterprise integration patterns
- Experience building Restful APIs in Python
- Experience in supporting global operations and following enterprise level process frameworks
- Knowledge of infrastructure automations
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and virtualization is preferred
- Good social, oral and written communication skills are preferred
- Self-starter with strong partnership abilities and customer service skills is preferred
- This position requires approximately 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers” The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)