Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Total Rewards Leader, Sales Compensation
Requisition ID: 9114170501
Johnson & Johnson Global Total Rewards is currently recruiting for a Total Rewards Leader (Manager), Sales Compensation located preferably in New Brunswick, NJ, but can be located at any US Johnson &Johnson site.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Total Rewards Leader (Manager), Sales Compensation will:
- Understand and support the Company's short, medium and long term Sales compensation strategy(s) to achieve the enterprise Total Rewards strategy.
- Support J&J Businesses in the development of Sales Compensation solutions to help J&J Businesses achieve excellence in incentive design and program management. Areas of expertise include:
- Integration of Sales Compensation within the overall Total rewards framework (Base vs. Variable Mix, Mix of overall rewards program)
- Sales Compensation plan design including:
- Experience with methodologies for assessing the effectiveness of current plans in partnership with Compensation and Workforce Analytics team
- Evaluation of performance metrics, payout curves, weights and plan mechanics in order to develop recommendations to optimize plan design and metrics
- Support of businesses in their plan simulation testing and forecasting in partnership with Finance
- Support of businesses in partnership with Communication to ensure plans are communicated effectively
- Goal Setting optimization - ensure that plan goals are aligned with business goals by applying principles of equity & fairness and the use of accurate forecasting. Plans should drive high performance results through desired behaviors.
- Partner with HR, Business Leadership and other key internal stakeholders to inform evolution of strategies, consider and integrate feedback, and build action plans; collaborate with Legal and other stakeholders as needed for guidance to ensure compliance with local laws, regulations and contractual obligations.
- Collaborate with other peers and stakeholders to develop new and / or amend existing Sales compensation programs.
- Utilize Sales compensation, modeling expertise and external market insights in areas of design and development of sales compensation programs. Contribute to thought leadership on current and emerging sales compensation trends and issues
- Evaluate competitive market trends and oversee participation in industry benchmarking studies.
- Provide expertise in sales systems across the business that feed into sales planning and sales compensation.
- Work collaboratively with sales compensation peers and stakeholders to determine and take corrective actions on identified issues.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. An advanced degree is highly desirable (Master’s/Ph.D. in HR, MBA in HR or other related concentration, OD, Org Psych, or related discipline).
- A minimum of 10 years professional hands-on experience within HR with at least 2 years in the Sales Compensation field is required.
- Expert knowledge of sales compensation plan design, sales and productivity effectiveness trends and regulatory environment on a global basis is required.
- Highly developed analytical skills is required. Must have the ability to define and measure plan performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvements and savings.
- Facilitation and project management experience (e.g., project plans, status reports, communication plans, risk management plans, milestones, deliverable charts) is required.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences is required.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Sales Compensation laws and regulations is required.
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience is required.
- Influence, negotiation and consultative skills is required.
- Global scope and responsibility experience strongly preferred.
- This position may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson (6067)