Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager, Contracting Support & Analytics
Requisition ID: 9110190311
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting a Sr. Manager, Contracting Support & Analytics located in West Chester, PA.
This position will report into the Director, Contracting Support & Analytics and have two Manager level direct reports.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Sr. Manager, Contracting Support & Analytics key responsibilities include:
- Lead the Contracting Support & Analytics team responsible for
- Supporting the Sr. Manager, Contracting Support teams and FSO with account conversions by analyzing and identify opportunities to create value for our key customers
- Assessing prospective customer set requirements
- Leading and coordinating cross-referencing efforts in support of customer conversions
- Coordinating manufacturing/field asset management requirements in support of customer conversions
- Contributing to the development of account-specific financial analyses
- Developing and validating and new commercial and analytical tools
- Lead the broader Portfolio Optimization Initiatives, including SKU rationalization, lifecycle management, field asset refinement, and capex allocation & utilization
- Shape strategies to protect and grow company’s leadership position in the US market
- Collaborate, communicate, coordinate effectively with the US Sales team and SCG regarding company strategies, product launches, programs and other key initiatives at all times
- Examine and anticipate organizational needs and capabilities to drive effectively drive account conversions
- Demonstrate Credo-based leadership at all time and follow all company compliance requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- An MBA is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required; Mastery of the suite of MS Office programs required
- Experience in the medical device and/or other healthcare regulated environment is preferred
- A minimum of (10) year professional experience
- A minimum of (5) five years business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, Sales, Account Management and/or a combination of Sales and/or Marketing is required
- Ability to handle multiple projects with various degrees of complexity and ambiguity is required
- Proven success in project management, which includes planning and execution is required
- The ability to navigate a highly-matrixed organization is required
- Proven strategic, financial and analytical capabilities is required
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Proven ability to work and collaborate with wider marketing, operations, compliance, legal, finance, medical and clinical affairs and regulatory organizations is required
This position will be based in West Chester, PA and require up to 30% domestic travel, including occasional weekends.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)