Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Total Rewards Strategy & Design, based in any New Jersey or Pennsylvania J&J office or potentially Tampa, FL with the understanding there will be increased travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. Manager, Total Rewards Strategy & Design will provide leadership and guidance on the Company’s Global Pay Equity Strategy, including analyses, reporting and internal and external communications. This role is also responsible for assessing and updating the Company’s Year-round and Year-end Compensation Planning global frameworks to ensure they support employee attraction, engagement and retention.
- Understand and support the Company's short, medium and long-term compensation strategies and programs to achieve the enterprise Total Rewards strategy.
- Assess, update and maintain company’s Year-round and Year-end Compensation Planning global frameworks and drive consistent understanding and utilization across the enterprise.
- Assess, update and maintain company’s global strategy for the review of pay related programs, ensuring alignment with Our Credo.
- Lead the compensation analysis in countries as required and partner with legal, regional TR and other stakeholders to implement changes, identify trends and design and deliver educational materials for leaders, managers and employees
- Work collaboratively with Total Rewards peers to ensure global consistency and early identification of key issues. Oversee all global year-end and year-round compensation policies, guidelines, programs, escalations and exceptions.
- Work collaboratively with peers on the design and implementation of related communications/trainings and partner with HR, Business Leadership and other key internal stakeholders to inform of the evolution of strategies; collaborate with Legal and other stakeholders as needed for guidance and to ensure compliance with local laws, regulations and contractual obligations.
- Develop Compensation policies, programs and objectives; ensure they are reviewed and amended as needed, based on external changes (legislation, laws) and/or internal processes and practices.
- Provide direction, requirements and governance oversight to Global Services Total Rewards teams with respect to the execution of Compensation Planning and Pay Equity initiatives, programs and processes including but not limited to:
- Development of compensation budgets
- Year-End and Year-Round compensation planning
- Pay Equity Analyses and communications
- Partner with HR Technology and IT teams on design of Year-End and Year- Round compensation processes and enabling technologies (Workday, SAP).
- Serve as a compensation subject matter expert, developing suitable strategies and proactively monitoring and leveraging industry leading practices and building external relationships.
- Lead and/or contribute to other projects which support the Company’s Total Rewards strategy.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. An advanced degree is highly desirable (Master’s/Ph.D. in HR, MBA in HR or other related concentration, OD, Org Psych, or related discipline).
- Global scope and responsibility experience strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years professional hands-on experience within HR with at least 2 years of experience with design and implementation of compensation programs and processes is required.
- People management experience preferred
- Highly developed analytical skills. Must have the ability to define and measure plan performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvements and savings is required.
- Facilitation and project management experience (e.g., project plans, status reports, communication plans, risk management plans, milestones, deliverable charts) is required.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Compensation laws and regulations is required.
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience is required.
- Influence, negotiation and consultative skills is required.
- This position is preferably located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and
ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Florida-Tampa
Johnson & Johnson (6067)