Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Research Associate, Molecular Biology, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity Assays
Requisition ID: 9105190703
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Research Associate, Molecular Biology, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity Assays located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
We develop and co-validate bioanalytical assays to characterize products in biological samples. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience in bioanalytical method development to characterize biotherapeutic portfolios from discovery to clinical studies.
Janssen BioTherapeutics supports a wide range of therapeutic areas including Oncology, Neuroscience, Cardiovascular and Metabolism, Immunology, and Infectious Diseases. You will have an opportunity to focus on the discovery and development of state of the art biotherapeutic platforms, such as CAR-T, multi-specifics, focusing on multiple disease areas with the intent of delivering novel therapeutics for patients with few therapeutic options, using partnership across multi-functional teams.
- Perform experiments to execute method development and validation activities of bioanalytical methods according to regulatory standards to enable development of primarily post-NME compounds in nonclinical and clinical studies;
- Perform regulated bioanalysis as needed.
- Interpret data and present findings in project review meetings and external scientific conferences.
- Assist with bioanalytical method outsourcing efforts.
- Work reciprocally in a matrix environment across teams and functional areas
- An M.S. with 4+ years of biopharmaceutical or academic laboratory experience is required; or B.S. with 6+ years of dynamically advanced duties at the Associate Scientist level, or equivalent training.
- Laboratory-based expertise in immunoassays, such as MSD, and molecular biology, such as qPCR, with strong assay trouble shooting ability.
- Knowledge on cell-based assays and other bioanalytical platforms, and GLP/GCP regulations is a plus.
- Willingness to work with human and animal blood and tissue specimens.
- You will display an ability to independently design and run experiments with deep intellectual curiosity, excellent communication, and teamwork across groups.
- Ability to work under limited supervision with a high level of autonomy with documentation and organization skills.
- You will collect and collate results and inferences and report to project team and colleagues
- Collaborates effectively with fellow project members following priorities, checkpoints and timelines in support of objectives
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-Welsh & McKean Roads
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)