Johnson & Johnson Careers
Executive Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 9097190703
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant, for the Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. organization. The role is based in Buffalo Grove, IL and supports the Johnson & Johnson Consumer team calling on Walgreens.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
The onsite Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for the advanced administrative responsibilities in support of the daily activities of the Team Lead, Directors as well as VP Global Customer Development. Acts as team office manager / ”go to” person, and is responsible for all administrative tasks for a team of Customer Development Managers, Analysts, Logistics, Shopper Marketing to ensure required business needs for the team are met.
- Deliver advanced administrative support to Team Lead, Directors and VP Global Customer Development. Areas of focus include: travel arrangement, calendar management, scheduling of meetings, expense reporting, invoicing, typing of emails, reports, presentations/org charts, ordering of supplies, maintaining files.
- Meeting Planning – arrange/manage customer and team meetings. Respond/manage team member/Director meeting requests (Business Planning Meetings, customer meetings, etc.). Ensure communication/meeting tools are in place to drive effective meeting (on-site coordinator to facilitate Skype meeting, Global Connect meetings, A/V, etc.).
- Human Resources Administration – Process all necessary paperwork to ensure flawless transition for new hires/transfers, including some onboarding. Assist with the process for recruiting/interviewing for all open positions. Maintain up-to-date team organization charts.
- Office Management - Serve as department support for all technology issues, mail and fax distribution, office space needs, IT needs, shipment and courier services, office supplies, printer upkeep, equipment maintenance. Proactively manage the budget and ordering of all necessary office supplies and equipment to support team needs. Manage contracts, vendor PO’s, utility payments and property management relationships.
- Admin for Walgreens Supplier Net to include approval of new requests for site, contact information is current, main point of contact for all deals, invoices & scans for Walgreens and other miscellaneous requests.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required
- A minimum of 4 years of administrative experience is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Ability to learn internal systems for travel, purchase orders, service request management and internal portals including; Org Plus, Ariba procurement, Our Source, Concur expense reporting and travel, Share Point maintenance.
- Ability to perform administrative activities and partner and work cooperatively with all levels
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects/tasks to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Customer and employee focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Ability to learn and master new programs as they are introduced.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion, maintain confidentiality, be proactive, independently resolve complex situations and be flexible to respond to shifting priorities.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced and complex environment.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)