Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Manager, North America Brand & Digital Marketing
Requisition ID: 9085180416
Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for
a Senior Manager, North America Brand & Digital Marketing based
remotely in North America.
As the market leader and maker of blood glucose monitoring systems, LifeScan, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson Company, is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes through our OneTouch® Brand of blood glucose monitoring systems. The ONETOUCH® Brand of consumer products include portable electronic meters and disposable reagent test strips to provide accurate glucose readings, and also the software tools to transform this information into actionable health care decisions. To find out more about LifeScan, please visit our website at www.LifeScan.com.
The Sr. Manager, NA Brand & Digital Marketing will lead the North America Brand and Digital commercialization efforts for the OneTouch Product portfolio representing ~$800M in US and Canada sales.
- The individual will liaise with & support Global Franchise Organization marketing team to commercialize global projects, new products, messaging and other local initiatives in Canada and the US.
- This person will oversee execution of local brand and CRM campaigns, to drive consumer demand including digital programs such as websites, search, CPRx programs, TV, direct to consumer, direct response, loyalty programs etc (based upon local market budgets and needs).
- This person will be responsible for leading and developing a dynamic team of local marketers to meet commercial needs of the business.
- All demand driving activities must ensure successful customer brand experience, increasing customer loyalty to our products and our brand.
- The individual should be business and strategy focused and be an effective marketer, with a demonstrated ability to manage a complex portfolio within a matrix organization.
- Ultimately, this role will have a significant influence to drive our existing and new product lines to deliver on revenue, and market share goals.
- Manage in-Market Brand and Digital projects, initiatives and vendor relationships.
- Incumbent will facilitate communication to obtain alignment across work teams and support NA Channel, Payer and HCP needs in local markets.
- This individual will also manage local LEAP, brand claims and packaging requests/ongoing updates.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required, with a Post Graduate Degree (Masters or higher) being strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of product management and marketing experience in health care is required. Fundamental marketing skills (i.e. branding, positioning, claims, packaging & messaging) are required.
- A minimum of 5 years people management experience is required. Classically trained consumer marketing experience a plus. Diabetes blood glucose monitoring (BGM) category experience a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of patient, healthcare provider, and payer needs is required. Demonstrated track record of driving new product launches and creating compelling patient and HCP communications (advertising on and offline, PR, support materials) is required.
- Must excel at interdependent partnering in cross-functional teams; with strong presentation and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead without authority capability is required. Experience with strategic utilization of market research techniques is required.
- Up to 20% domestic and international travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)