This role performs compliance assessments for engagements with external HCP interactions (Grants, Donations, Advisory Boards, Learning Activities) to enable business partners in Sales/Marketing, Medical Affairs and Access to execute business strategies with appropriate risk mitigation.
This role also leads Healthcare Engagement Operations projects for continuous improvement, such as enhancements to platform functionality, process improvements, and industry regulatory changes.
Employing an in-depth understanding of the compliance and regulatory environments, and proactively identifies and escalates process deficiencies, partnering with Sales/Marketing, Medical Affairs and Access teams to develop business-enabling and risk mitigating solutions.
• Plans, conducts and executes quality assessments of Healthcare Professional/ Key Opinion Leader (HCP/KOL) interactions at Janssen Inc. Releases contract templates or payments following review for compliant HE interactions.
• Evaluates each interaction against global Healthcare Compliance, Legal, and Finance policies and procedures, and local Healthcare Engagement procedures.
• Implements continuous process improvement to improve business efficiency and react to global process changes with change agility. Provide consultative advice on the implementation of Healthcare Engagement, Finance and Legal policies and procedures with a solutions-oriented focus.
• Leads the development of robust training initiatives in collaboration with Medical Learning and development for HCP Value Transfer processes and systems to enhance business capabilities and knowledge of HCC, Finance and Legal policies and procedures.
• Leads complex escalations and process deficiencies and partners with HCC, Finance and Legal senior leadership to ensure corrective actions align with corporate policies and procedures.
• Provides consultation, and innovative preventive solutions for upcoming HCP/KOL interactions by partnering with cross-functional colleagues in Commercial, Medical and Access departments and acting as Subject Matter Experts
• Build team capabilities and strengthen visibility and connectivity to shape team’s identity as Subject Matter Experts in Healthcare Engagement processes.
• Communicate system escalations to global systems teams.
• Leads preparation activities for Healthcare Engagement in the event of Corporate Internal Audit requests and provides responses for any HCP Value transfer related inquiries.
• Coach and mentor team members to enhance knowledge of HCC requirements.
• Bachelor degree in scientific discipline.
• Pharmaceutical Compliance & Ethics experience required.
• Experience leading continuous improvement or large-scale projects for a matrixed organization.
• Excellent presentation skills and the aptitude to engage in difficult conversations with senior leadership.
• Project Management experience and/or strong prioritization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Strong ability to collaborate, communicate (verbal/written), and partner across the organization, locally and globally, with peers, business partners and senior management.
• Experience in training, coaching and/or mentoring is an asset.
Janssen Inc. (7710)
Health Care Compliance