Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Channel Marketing - Burnaby, BC
Requisition ID: 9082180416
- Program Development: Oversee the development and implementation of effective and differentiated Retail Marketing promotions/programs/events in accordance with the cycle planning process and budget commitments. Includes the strategic development of customer communications that reflect shopper/patient/HCP insight and incorporate evidence-based claims and competitive messaging.
- Commercial Leadership: Function as a core member of the Commercial and Marketing Leadership Teams to address competitive threats and seize key business opportunities.
- People and Organizational Development: Coach and manage the performance and development of a team of Marketing professionals. Drive focus, cross-functional collaboration, and accountability to deliver commitments and results. Manage and reward performance.
- Business Management, Planning & Budgeting: Lead and oversee the development of short- and long-term business plans, budgets, and forecasts for the Retail channel. Marketing plans are developed and adjusted in response to customer needs, competitor dynamics, corporate objectives, and product share/recommendation targets.
- Customer & Competitive Insight: Champion the understanding of customer needs via qualitative and quantitative insight used to drive business planning and program development. Collected through market research, health care professional advisors, and sales interactions.
- Strategic Partnerships: Build relationships among internal business partners, key suppliers, industry partners, and affiliates to advance organizational growth and business intelligence.
- Demonstrate the use of refined analytical problem solving and story-telling skills (including presentation and higher-level quantitative analysis as required).
- Exercise a high degree of business judgment and sound reasoning in all activities including escalation of issues and business risks and management of external relationships. Develop and present solutions and risk mitigation strategies.
- A minimum of a University degree in relevant business/science field is required. MBA an asset.
- A minimum of 8 years progressive marketing or sales experience is required. OTC healthcare industry experience preferred. Customer account management is an asset.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience (i.e. managing direct reports and/or leading a team) is required.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written).
- Strong leadership and people development skills.
- Strong customer orientation with proven record of developing needs-based programs.
- Strong analytical and financial management skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Bilingual (English & French) is an asset.
- Reside within close proximity to current geography or be willing to relocate.
- This position requires travel (Canada/U.S.) of approximately 10% to 15% of the time.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)