Johnson & Johnson Careers
Commercial Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 9080180706
Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group is recruiting for a Commercial Senior Financial Analyst, located in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Cerenovus, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
The Commercial Senior Finance Analyst will provide business partner support and sales performance reporting / analytics for the US business using various reporting tools and financial systems. The ideal candidate must be capable of extracting data from a sales data warehouse utilizing various querying tools in addition to navigating Cognos and Excel. This role requires the ability to resolve routine system problems relative to the various business systems in place.
Key Responsibilities includes, but not limited to, performing accounting close activities (monthly, quarterly and year-end), performing sales and profit analytics, conducting meetings with selling and marketing leaders, interacting with finance management and other functional areas throughout the organization including preparation of ad hoc materials used in senior level reviews. The Commercial Senior Financial Analyst is a key point of contact and plays a critical role in driving sales and profitability as well as evaluating programs, pricing and commercial initiatives.
The Commercial Senior Financial Analyst will also be responsible for ensuring compliance to Sarbanes Oxley requirements and supporting compliance processes. They must adhere to all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices. The Commercial Senior Financial Analyst will ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures and complete other duties assigned as needed.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in finance or accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional business experience is required.
- Experience within tracking and analyzing sales performance and/or data is preferred.
- Experience within a regulated industry is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required.
- Strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required.
- A highly collaborative individual is required.
- Working Knowledge of Cognos, salesforce.com, SAP, Tableau and TM1 is preferred.
- This position is location in Irvine, CA.
- This position may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)