Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Direct-to-Consumer Brand Manager – Neutrogena and Rogaine (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 9065180112
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., is currently recruiting for (2) Direct-to-Consumer Brand Managers to support U.S. Neutrogena.com and Rogaine.com, located in Los Angeles, CA with 10% Domestic Travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you want to work on iconic, beloved brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you want to join a high-caliber team? If so, a career with Johnson & Johnson might be the perfect fit for you.
The Brand Managers will be responsible for the day to day management, planning and execution of short and long-term business initiatives and marketing activities for ROGAINE.com and NEUTROGENA.com.
Specific responsibilities include all aspects of brand management, including business analysis and marketing programs that support strategic business objectives to grow both Neutrogena.com and Rogaine.com and achieve DTC KPIs by developing and executing marketing activities to meet brand objectives and stimulate appropriate consumer awareness, conversion, retention, and loyalty, specifically:
- Lead media & search agencies to set, monitor and optimize media strategies & executions that drive traffic and maximize business results, including SEO, SEM, Affiliate Program, Programmatic media buys
- Lead and execute day to day website activity including product merchandising and promotional strategies
- Develop CRM and customer loyalty strategies and partner with agencies to execute, track, and optimize performance
- Track KPIs and recommend strategic and tactical changes based on results
- Partner with IT to test and analyze A/B tests and UX designs leading to continuous website optimizations
- Analyze and report on marketplace trends leveraging DTC & ecommerce expertise
- Partnering with digital strategist to develop always-on social media and content strategies to drive DTC sales
- Partner cross-functionally with sales, finance, operations, R&D, market research, agency partners and other functions necessary to accomplish strategic goals
- Manage the business budget and actively participating in development of advertising, promotions, and other initiatives to drive business results.
- Assist in development of the business plan and execute against the business plan
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required
- MBA preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive marketing experience, or a combination of sales and marketing experience is required
- Entrepreneurial mindset is required
- Experience with a nontraditional or start up environment is preferred
- CPG marketing experience is preferred
- Beauty experience is a plus
- Ecommerce / DTC experience required
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team required
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
- Superior analytic skills, and the ability to compile, analyze and leverage performance data to both identify new opportunities and optimize current DTC campaigns and tactics is required
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, CRM, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with and hands-on use of social media platforms is required.
- Tech-savvy, with the ability and interest to learn new technology solutions
- Position requires up to 20% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)