Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Master Production Scheduler
Requisition ID: 9063180416
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Master Production Scheduler located in Lancaster, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Manages and develops work processes that integrate customer delivery requirements into manufacturing plans.
• Execute the preparation of long-term supply plans and supervise production schedules for manufacturing.
• Responsible for meeting customer service goals, optimizing inventory, capacity utilization, and production efficiencies.
• Supervise production scheduling activities, as needed.
• Attend GMP training on the schedule designated for my role and as appropriate for my role
• Manages the planning and preparation of production schedules for manufacturing.
• Develops and implements production planning policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
• Maintains compliance with company policies in regards to all safety and approves production scheduling.
• Responsible for FG and bulk inventory
• Responsible for UFR and V-report related activities
• Responsible for scenario planning and iS&OP activities
• Responsible for escalation of any NC/Equip/Labor issues that may impact service
• Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, material, personnel and tools
• Provides a closed loop connection between constraint plan, manufacturing capacity/build plans, and the total revenue plan
• Submits production planning report to management and develops solutions to address the potential production problems. Analyzes results and initiates appropriate action to meet business goals
• Ensure participation in new product launch meetings and new product forecasts as a business partner
• Develops a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates required by forecasts or customer orders. Effectively manage to optimum inventory levels.
• Individual will perform planning and related data analysis needed for cross-functional projects
• Effectively partner with all internal and external business partners
• Responsible for delivering the RCCP/ S&OP processes in the plant
• Updates STOs for redeploys based on the latest supply plan
• Builds and maintains strong working relationship with Affiliate customers
• Leverages an understanding of leading practices to drive continuous improvement in rough cut capacity planning (RCCP), Master Production Scheduling (MPS), S&OP processes through the use of systems and crossfunctional processes.
• Knowledge of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Detailed scheduling concepts
• Demonstrates an understanding of the implications of incorrect master data on the outcomes of the production planning process
• Proactive to provide business solutions upon identifying manufacturing/supply issues
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• A minimum of 2 years of overall business experience is required
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate successful leadership, planning management expertise, and strategic thinking
• Experience should demonstrate strong cross-functional business acumen and ability to influence
• Familiarity with (local) regulations, GMP, ISO requirements is preferred
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills are required
• Proficiency with ERP system (SAP) is preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools is required
• Basic knowledge of master data elements and function within ERP system is preferred
• Must be able to demonstrate initiative and lateral thinking to problem solve/troubleshoot
• Strong decision-making and communication skills are required
• This position is located in Lancaster, PA, and up to 10% of domestic travel is required
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)