Janssen Supply Group, LLC is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst, Value Chain Management based in Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Senior Finance Analyst will report to the Senior Finance Manager, Janssen Value Chain Management and provide business partner support to the Value Chain Management organization and its directive of product-focused supply chain support for the global Pharmaceutical product portfolio - both commercial products currently in market and new products currently in development.
The position requires interaction with senior management from a variety of functions throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with Value Chain Leaders (VCLs) in Launch & Grow – Biotherapeutics, Launch & Grow – Small Molecule, and Value Optimizer & Late Stage on product-focused supply chain support
- Assess Cost of Goods and Gross Profit at various stages of product development.
- Prepare and present financial analyses for Global Sourcing decisions
- Identify product key cost drivers and prepare scenario analysis in collaboration with Janssen R&D and Janssen Commercial finance and business partners.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Development, Manufacturing & Technical Operations (MTO), Partnerships and External Supply (PES), Network Strategy, Tax Planning, and Janssen Sourcing Companies to establish effective and tax-optimized financial flows
- Support life cycle management through product mapping and inventory optimization exercises
- Frame financial impacts arising from issue management teams, or other ad hoc workstreams, to senior management
- Develop standardized processes, tools, and templates for business case analytics
- Responsibilities may also include support of third-party contracts and alliance management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum 3 years of finance experience in a complex multi-national company/environment is required.
- Excellent analytical, accounting, communication and presentation skills, including fluent oral and written English communication, are required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required (Formulas, VLOOKUP functions, Pivot Tables).
- Previous Supply Chain or Pharmaceuticals experience is preferred.
- Cost accounting skills are preferred.
- MBA, CMA, or CPA advanced certification is preferred.
- Previous experience managing professionals with a strong track record of motivating and developing a high performing team is preferred.
- The candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and have experience building and implementing financially viable business models.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be passionate about meeting stretch objectives.
- This position may require up to 10% domestic travel for business partner support in the PA/NJ area.
- This position will be located in either Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)