Johnson & Johnson Careers
End User Performance Data Lead
Requisition ID: 9050190703
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an End User Performance Data Lead, located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The selected individual will act as Service Delivery lead, in end user support. The person will be responsible for the development and deployment of measuring, monitoring and driving automation using performance metrics and will be working together with various levels of internal and external business partners that are responsible for supporting and operating these technologies, used by our associates and contractors.
You will drive business impact by solving end user problems and improving user experience thru keen and creative mathematical analysis, and continuous improvement methodologies in a multi-functional organization.
- Own the operation and support of global enterprise-wide end user device analytics environment
- Collaborate with other IT Shared Services organizations to ensure priorities are fulfilled on-time and on-budget and deliver promised business value.
- Assess device technology changes regarding their implementation effort and experience effects on the users and the IT environment
- Provide assistance and guidance on integration issues
- Measure, identify and drive automation based on incidents reported by end users.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives within the team to identify and optimize existing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analysis or Engineering is required
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is required
- Strong demonstrable understanding of End user experience/analytics platforms (Nexthink, Aternity, Tanium, Lakeside etc) is required
- Strong demonstrable understanding of ITIL / IT Operations/ End User Support and technologies (Windows 10, MS Office 365, VPN tools, Security, etc) is required
- Familiarity with large datasets, and understanding of data analysis workflows is required.
- Understanding of machine learning methods and applied statistical packages as applied to data analysis within open source scripting languages (e.g. R, Python, Powershell) is helpful
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)