Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager Neuroscience Mood
Requisition ID: 9043190311
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Are you a transformative leader looking to craft and deliver strategy to transform care for patients with major depressive disorder in Canada? Are you passionate about patients living with mental illness, and have a dream to bring creative ideas and products to patients? We are looking to hire an expert marketer in the role of Marketing Manager, Neuroscience: Mood.
- You will lead Neuroscience Mood portfolio strategies that will deliver strong business results in the depression market.
- You will coordinate with Medical, Regulatory and Access Teams to lead the success of Janssen’s portfolio in the competitive depression landscape.
- You will develop and maintain reciprocal customer relationships, uncover insights, generate, implement and lead multi-channel tactical plans.
- You will analyze market research and various data sources and apply core marketing fundamentals to innovate boldly differentiated strategies.
- You will develop and deliver comprehensive tactical execution and asset creation aligned to strategy.
- You will build revenue forecasting models, business planning and sales meetings.
University degree (science or business related; MBA an asset)
Experience and Skills:
- Leader with product management and/or pharmaceutical commercial experience.
- Validated leadership competencies including critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, tenacity, gratitude, influence and resilience.
- Proven success in achieving business results through the application of foundational marketing principles including business planning, analysis, metrics and financial acumen.
- Proven success in the development and implementation of creative customer solutions that drive return on investment.
Strong attention to detail, prioritization, efficiency, and project management skills
Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
Valid driver’s license required
25% national and international travel
English/ French bilingualism an asset
Janssen Inc. (7710)