Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to be located in Titusville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The North America FP&A COE Medical Devices Commercial Operating Expense (OPEX) Senior Financial Analyst is a key partner to the Medical Devices Brand Finance leadership and Medical Devices Commercial OPEX team in enabling success in the following areas: Planning/Updates, Reporting, OPEX Performance Analytics.
- This role will have critical exposure to Finance leadership across Medical Devices, including the CFO office, FP&A and WW Consolidations, and Compensation COEs.
- Develop key relationships across COE Commercial OPEX peers to provide process guidance to ensure their budgeting to actuals needs are met.
- Lead the harmonization of FP&A activities to define and enhance services throughout the Commercial OPEX group.
- Support the strategic framing of over $3Bn+ of commercial funding through consolidations, robust planning and processes, and partnership.
- The Senior Analyst’s core understanding of the FP&A process, as well as their ability to take ownership for performance and development of others, will be vital to the success of the Commercial OPEX team.
- The vision of the NA FP&A CoE is to Maximize Business Value from FP&A, combining business acumen with forward looking analytics to deliver insights that boldly drive our business toward a healthier future.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Master’s/MBA degree preferred
- A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred
- People development and supervisory experience is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization and have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills and intellectual curiosity
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ability to maintain and improve consistent and sound business processes in a dynamic, cross-cultural environment is required
- This position will be located in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 5% travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)