Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Development Manager - Quebec (18 Month Assignment)
Quebec City, Canada; Laval, Canada; Longueuil, Canada; Lévis, Canada; Magog, Canada; Montréal, Canada; Trois-Rivières, Canada; Victoriaville, Canada; Drummondville, Canada; Granby, Canada; Sherbrooke, Canada; Sorel-Tracy, Canada
Requisition ID: 9041180416
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Development Manager located in province of Quebec. This position is an 18 month assignment.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. In Canada, we market innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, and oral health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
Our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing Canadians with some of the world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, REACTINE® , BENYLIN®, NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more. Based in Markham, Ontario, we employ approximately 400 people and are supported by a manufacturing site and R&D facility located in Guelph, Ontario.
Are you passionate about improving your strategic partnerships with customers and team members to drive business results? Are you driven, have high energy, eager to learn and looking to bring those skillsets to a dynamic workplace? Are you excited about strengthening your Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail expertise and what the future holds for our dynamic marketplace? Are you looking for opportunities to use insights and analytics to drive sales growth? If so, then this may be your next role!
As the Customer Development Manager, you will focus on the development and achievement of Customer Business Plans and other key business objectives across Key Performance Indicators, including Net Trade Sales, Point of Sales (POS), Brand & Customer Share Growth, Trade Investment Management and Customer Profitability. You will achieve these objectives, by developing strong and sustainable relationships with Key Account (customer) and internal functional/cross functional partners (e.g. Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Category Management, Shopper Marketing.)
In this role you will:
- Deliver against Business Plan KPI targets for assigned accounts, categories and brands.
- Develop joint value business plans with customers that reflect the strategies & objectives for assigned brand and categories.
- Manage and negotiate key agreements with customer partners including promotion and merchandising planning, new product listing, pricing actions, Revenue Growth Management, distribution and customer trade investment management.
- Utilize analytics and insights to drive Sales growth, improve and increase Trade Investment return on investment, improve profitability, identify Category Development opportunities, review and assess inventory positions.
- Manage assigned Customer Trade investment.
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate Sales and Trade Investment customer forecasts and the latest estimates on a monthly basis.
- A University degree is required, preferably in Business, Marketing or other related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in sales, marketing, customer development, strong analytical background, and/or category management experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years customer facing/sales experience is required.
- Previous experience in CPG preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects/initiatives.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex business data.
- Ability to manage conflict and negotiate successfully.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database, and web applications.
- This role is mainly home base (80%) and requires traveling (20%) to customer office location and team meeting within the province of Quebec.
- Bilingual (English and French) is required.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
North America-Canada-Quebec-Longueuil, North America-Canada-Quebec-Victoriaville, North America-Canada-Quebec-Sherbrooke, North America-Canada-Quebec-Drummondville, North America-Canada-Quebec-Granby, North America-Canada-Quebec-Laval, North America-Canada-Quebec-Magog, North America-Canada-Quebec-Lévis, North America-Canada-Quebec-Trois-Rivières, North America-Canada-Quebec-Sorel-Tracy, North America-Canada-Quebec-Montréal
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)