Johnson & Johnson Careers
GLOBAL VOICE ENGINEER
Requisition ID: 9039190703
In this role, you will be responsible for the creation of global Voice designs and strategies that balances the benefits of standardization with the needs of all J&J business sectors. This role is to expand the use of technology as a strategic enabler of business goals and objectives, while leading all aspects of technology architecture for J&J’s Voice services. This role designs and leads the development and implementation of strategic enterprise-level voice technologies at J&J. You will work closely with other internal domain engineers and services providers to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology that scale to meet business needs.
- Drive service development, strategy and process improvements with global impact, while delivering highly valued Voice services aligned with business needs.
- Develop timely, cost effective and integrated Voice solutions that support an “automation first” mindset, optimized delivery performance, and improved operational reliability and flexibility.
- Responsible for achieving operational excellence by building complex voice systems with resiliency and redundancy in mind, while continuously delivering performance improvements.
- Explore lower cost Voice scenarios by analyzing utilization and end-user personas.
- Implement tiers of services to provide end users with options and the ability to scale up and down the tiers, as needed.
- Possess hands-on experience to help troubleshoot and guide operations teams during major outages.
- Enable delivery of long-term strategic goals for network architecture vision and standards in conjunction with suppliers, users, department managers, clients, and other key partners for their area of responsibility.
- Create short-term tactical solutions to achieve long-term objectives and an overall technology management roadmap.
- Identify and develop opportunities for technology migration or retirement.
- Foster innovation by challenging the status quo and bringing new ideas to bear on existing efforts.
- Approve requirements for suppliers ensuring technology quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement in collaboration with suppliers.
- Research, recommend and deploy the best available tools, software, applications, and systems for attaining best-in-class Voice network solutions across the enterprise.
- Experience troubleshooting, developing and deploying Voice technologies in a complex, ambiguous environment.
- Possess strong influencing and negotiating skills, while building constructive relationships with business IT and non-technical business partners.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of third party dependencies, including but not limited to: network technologies (including L2/L3 LAN & network security), Voice communications protocols, Cloud based Voice services.
- Possess ability to work independently and drive alignment in a global environment through strong communication and empowerment are desirable traits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)