Johnson & Johnson Careers
Group Product Director – New Indications & Life Cycle Management, Cardiovascular
Requisition ID: 9035190308
Group Product Director – New Indications Launch Leader & Life Cycle Management, Cardiovascular
Janssen Pharmaceuticals and the Cardiovascular and Metabolism Marketing group are recruiting for a Group Product Director. This position is located in Titusville, NJ
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
This position within Cardiovascular and Metabolism Marketing will lead marketing for the Cardiovascular Therapeutic Area in the Life Cycle Management space. The role will be responsible for an integrated U.S. strategy on product life cycle and cross functional launch readiness for all future indications.
- Responsible for strategy development, overall tactical planning and execution of all aspects pertaining to the launch of all new indications and support the marketplace success of the franchise. This position must work closely with sales leadership, in addition to Global Strategic Marketing, an ex-US business partner, and R&D in the life cycle management of the Cardiovascular brand.
- Work closely with multiple functions including Sales, Sales training, Commercial Excellence, Strategic Customer Group, Medical Affairs, Value & Evidence team North America Pharma affiliates, Alliance Management, Corporate Communications and outside vendors in order to effectively execute key commercial activities.
- Will have direct report(s) and will have responsibility to lead several brand team members. There will be responsibility for staffing, training and developing the marketing team members.
- Directs and provides strategy for new indication launch and execution. Partners with all functions to ensure launch readiness and execution by the field.
- Provides forecasts for product line and updates throughout the year.
- Budget maintenance to support financial objectives. Tracks and monitors monthly performance of franchise and recommends corrections as needed. Interacts effectively and supports franchise new product development project teams.
- Continually assesses competitive landscape and responds accordingly. Works within regulatory and HCC guidelines to achieve goals.
- Work closely with Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Marketing leadership, and Finance to ensure appropriate resources and organizational alignment are available to capitalize on short-term and long-term business opportunities.
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS required, and an MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years business experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated marketing experience and proven performance is required.
- Thrombosis knowledge and background is highly preferred
- Cardiovascular marketing experience is highly preferred.
- Previous pharma sales or sales management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies is required.
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen.
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple priorities.
- Excellent overall Business acumen and strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated people management experience is required.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically. Can operate in two worlds - big picture orientation with attention to detail. Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel. Advanced communication, presentation, and facilitation skills required.
This position is located in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 35% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)