Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
COMPOUND DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEADER
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 9033180416
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Senior Director located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The successful candidate will lead the global development of early or late development assets within Immunology portfolio in alignment with R&D and commercial strategies to address the patients’ unmet needs suffering from immune mediated diseases.
- Lead the design and implementation of a robust cross-functional development strategy of designated compound(s) to meet the target product profile/quality standards, obtain regulatory approval, demonstrate value and achieve target reimbursement.
- Lead the development and optimization of the compound Life cycle strategy in order to maximize the full potential of the asset.
- Lead CDT team to drive compound development, enable effective strategy planning and decision making, and achieve governance strategic alignment with senior leaders.
- Ensure effective planning to secure resources that the CDT needs to achieve its goals & objectives and proactively anticipate and address strategic and operational needs and challenges to resolve critical risks and communicate to all stake holders.
- Champion the product at all levels of J&J while bringing the portfolio perspective to the CDT.
- Ensure robust and strategically aligned publications, IIS, clinical trial and RWE initiatives globally for late stage compound.
- Drive and maintain external alliances for partnered products.
- May also represent the CDT on various cross functional committees.
- May lead cross functional/company initiatives outside CDT.Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Senior Director located in Spring House, PA.
A PhD, PharmD or MD is required.
- A minimum of 10 years industry experience is required.
- Experience leading cross functional teams is a strong asset.
- Additional education and significant academic or industry experience in drug development is desirable, especially in Immunology.
- Working knowledge of the drug development process.
- Ability to build and lead high performing cross function and complex matrix team to effective decision making and delivering result, while building a positive team environment is required.
- Skillfully cultivating and enabling meaningful internal and external networks, collaborations and leadership input/endorsement by using adept communication, influencing, consensus building and conflict resolution is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills are required
- Ability to see the big picture and technical proficiency to translate scientific and business concepts into short and long-term deliverables is required
- Aptitude to lead innovation, challenging the status quo/assumptions while offering solutions is required
- May require up to 20% annual travel (domestic and international)
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)