Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 125,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Calling all big thinkers and world-changers who want to drive their careers forward across more than 250 leading businesses in consumer, pharmaceuticals and medical technology. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Global Market Access and will focus on Patient Reported Outcomes. The duration of the Postdoctoral Fellow program is 2 years.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Postdoctoral Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
The Biotherapeutics Development-Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (BioTD-API) develops creative large molecule solutions to address significant unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. The API Process Development organization is continuing to build key scientific expertise in metabolic and process modeling. The postdoctoral scientist will be responsible for leading a collaborative project to build a digital twin model of Janssen’s upstream platform process. The goal of the project is to create an accurate, genome-based model that will serve as a digital representation of large scale-production reactors, and to use the model to guide upstream process development from cell line selection through the production bioreactor.
In this role, you will:
- Design and execute experiments using reduced-scale models to create data sets to build and test the model
- Handle and process large data sets that will be used for model training and testing
- Develop standardized workflows to allow the model to be used by a wide user group with varying abilities
- Publish results is a peer-reviewed journal
- Maintain a laboratory notebook and other technical documents according to required guidelines
- Lead or facilitate meetings with collaborators and participate in cross-functional teams at project-related meetings
- A Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related field
- Experience with cell culture and cell metabolism is highly preferred
- Experience or desire to learn quantitative approaches for analysis of metabolic pathways, especially flux balance analysis
- A proven ability to develop and execute experimental protocols as well as analyze and properly interpret data is a must
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A strong commitment to good documentation practices a must
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)