Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 9023180302
Johnson & Johnson JOM, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Distribution Supervisor located in Shepherdsville, KY.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and handle supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of J&J: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Distribution Supervisor, you will:
• Manage resources to ensure customer orders are shipped on time and accurately.
• Coach and facilitate business teams to meet customer and business requirements.
• Establish priorities, coach individuals and teams, establish and monitor department operating budgets, disciplinary action, develop, report and maintain department measures, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) compliance, safety processes, project initiation, continuous improvement initiatives, and equipment maintenance.
• Drive successful obtainment of Distribution goals and metrics, analyze and trend monthly statistics associated with the distribution metrics and investigate/report all deviations to Associates.
• Communicate issues and strategies to Operating Companies and Distribution management, support marketing initiatives and new product launches for the Pharmaceutical Sector.
• Form and participate on cross-functional teams that encompass various departments and multi-level members, as well as partner with organizations outside JOM Pharmaceutical Services. Lead the group to identify and meet Distribution Goals.
• Manage department budgets, ensure equipment maintenance plans are completed, enthusiastically examine and respond to customer needs, and take ownership for overall customer happiness.
• Represent Johnson & Johnson United States Pharmaceutical Sector during customer visits and trade shows (e.g. Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals).
• Lead safety initiatives to ensure all Federal, State and J&J Safety regulations and/or guidelines are followed. Act as Process Champions for the Safety Management Action Plan by identifying areas of improvement and implementing corrective actions through new project initiatives or cross - functional teams.
• Attend conferences and benchmark companies to identify state of the art technologies, recent regulatory changes, business opportunities, and new customer requirements, as well as recognize and communicate the need for change and drives the change process.
• Maintain and foster vigilance of business rules, credo values and mission statements.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Operations/Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Engineering. Master’s or higher degree is preferred.
• APICS, Project Management or Lean Six Sigma certifications are preferred.
• A minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience is required.
• Experience in distribution, operations, manufacturing, equipment maintenance, supply chain, or logistics is helpful.
• Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices supply chain experience is preferred.
• People management experience is required.
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Good Practices (GxP) is a plus.
• Validated initiative, creativity, assertiveness, and leadership abilities are needed.
• Demonstrated project management or process excellence expertise is preferred.
• Experience leading continuous improvement initiatives is preferred.
• Computer-literate in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required. Knowledge of MARC, SAP or other Warehouse Management Systems is preferred.
• This position will be based in Shepherdsville, KY and requires up to ten percent (10%) of domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JOM Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (6162)