Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Leader, Orthopedics Franchise Communication
Requisition ID: 9012190308
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting a Global Leader, Orthopedics Franchise Communication, located in West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA, or New Brunswick, NJ.
The Global Leader, Orthopedics, will serve as communications lead for the franchise and be responsible for creating global strategies to help drive orthopedics business objectives and enhance the reputation of the franchise and Enterprise. Key initiatives include developing globally applicable strategies to demonstrate Johnson & Johnson’s industry leading commitment to innovation, the orthopaedics community and patients globally. This leader will partner closely with the Company Group Chair, Orthopaedics and the Orthopadics Leadership team to develop an omnichannel approach to connect and engage employees to ignite powerful ambassadorship.
This role requires a close working relationship with senior Medical Device Leaders as well as with colleagues from the Enterprise, including Government Affairs and Policy, Innovation, Supply Chain, Enterprise Media Relations, Business Development. There will also be a critical partnership with the MD Franchise and Regional Communication leaders as we work to build a high-performing communication team in support of MD business priorities.
This role will report to the Global Leader, Communication and Public Affairs, Media Devices.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience is required.
- Experience in a highly regulated environment is required.
- Extensive experience working in a matrix environment across multiple regions and complex stakeholder interdependencies is required.
- This individual must be a natural collaborator with a proven track record of managing multiple stakeholders, driving new approaches and measurable results.
- The ability to lead throughout a rapid pace of change with a high level of ambiguity is required.
- Commitment to talent development and leading in high-pressure situations, and demonstrated ability to assimilate high-level strategic information and convert it into clear and concise communications is required.
- A proven track record of collaborating closely with very senior leaders in developing and executing strategic thought leadership programming is required.
- Strong media relations skills – including proactive storytelling and high-pressure issues management, is required.
- The ability to influence the external environment – particularly in the advocacy space, is required.
- A focused ability to influence – in many situations without direct authority, is required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and an ability to deliver results under tight time constraints is required.
- This position will be located in West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA, or New Brunswick, NJ.
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)