Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Workday Implementation Manager (Duration Based Role)
Requisition ID: 9010190702
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Sr. Workday Implementation Manager, based in New Brunswick, NJ. This is a project assignment for the duration of the requisite project work required, which is expected to conclude at or prior to the currently scheduled end date of May 31st, 2021 but at management’s discretion the position may be extended.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is implementing Workday, a Human Capital Management (HCM) solution to enable the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Enterprise Talent Agenda and will provide greater visibility and alignment of J&J's workforce. Workday will also enable standardized global Human Resources (HR) processes by country. Workday is being implemented as a program in phases and this phase will replace SAP as the system of record for the following countries: US and Puerto Rico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina and South Africa. This implementation phase will add 57,00+ J&J employees to the current base of 75,000 J&J employees that use Workday as the system of record, ultimately providing one consistent employee experience globally. The implementation of Workday will also: Simplify and standardize the HR system landscape which streamlines integrations, reduce HR compliance risk, and avoid upgrade/enhancement costs associated with legacy systems; Provide one single source of truth for employee data to be leveraged enterprise wide, such as feeds to Finance Headcount reporting, Concur, Legal Hold Manager, eMarketplace; Increase quality of data, enables capability for future Workforce Planning and Organizational analysis. Provide management with real time organizational transparency in terms of spans, layers and levels, which potentially yields workforce efficiency and financial benefit (need to be further evaluated)
The Sr. Workday Implementation Manager for the US and Puerto Rico and Canada is accountable to the Global Workday Program Lead for the end-to-end implementation of Workday for the in-scope processes for the US, Puerto Rico and Canada, including the decoupling of the integrated payroll with OurSource and defining alternative solutions to the benefit functionality designed and built in OurSource.
- Lead the Workday implementation for the in-scope processes end-to-end, in the US and Puerto Rico and Canada
- Define and execute on the project plans for the Workday implementation for the US, Puerto Rico and Canada supported by the PMO lead
- Accountable for the overall program reporting cadence to internal stakeholders in the US, Puerto Rico and Canada.
- Responsible for identifying and analyzing the in-country business needs and requirements
- Responsible for on time delivery of functional designs, specifications, gap analysis and fit-gap documentation globally
- Consulting with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday
- Engage with the IT partners defining strategies and requirements, guiding stakeholders through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to the Global HR Services Regional delivery team responsible for services to employees and managers in the US and Puerto Rico
- Work with stakeholders to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe
- Collaborate and engage with the Global Services Regional HR Delivery teams required to support efficient delivery of Regional Service Center processes
- Drive continuous improvement and service delivery excellence throughout the team by identifying and adopting best practices
- Champion the use of technology, automation, and data to instill an efficient and effective culture
- Use insights to improve on the user experience
- Champion a culture of adoption, ensuring J&J leverages the investments made in the implementation of the Workday system.
- Embrace and leads a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community in Global Services HR in alignment with the Company's Leadership Imperatives.
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching, feedback, and, where appropriate, discipline to and through subordinate team members.
- Minimum of A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum 6 years of progressive systems implementation and business operations with HR or shared services responsibilities required.
- Experience working with SaaS (Software as a service) and the implementation of Human Capital Management (ie, Workday) and payroll systems required.
- Global experience with an understanding and appreciation for regional differences preferred
- Ability to establish a culture focused on speed, accountability and continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
- Experience managing a team is required (ideally global and virtual).
- Exceptional influence leadership skills, in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
- Experienced in shaping solutions, with strong communication and collaborate partnership skills
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills, with leaders at all levels
- Experience understanding and accounting business, financial, and organizational factors in development HR solutions preferred
- Strong understanding of Service Center management and Operations preferred
- Experience leading execution of integrated HR solutions required
- Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
- Strong capability in assessing, hiring, developing and coaching talent; developing a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline
- Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
- Can be trusted to maintain confidential information]
- This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ and require up to 10% travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and
ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)