Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Scientist, Support to Marketed Products
Requisition ID: 9010180116
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Scientist, Support to Marketed Products, located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Provide Support to Marketed Products (SMP) and Technical Assurance for a broad range of consumer cosmetic and Over the Counter (OTC) monograph drug products
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Operations, Marketing, Quality Assurance and Research and Development (R&D) to provide technical support in design, development, and implementation of technical solutions to support cost reduction and strategic initiatives
• Execute technical aspects of projects, report metrics and interact with and/or lead cross-functional teams to implement projects
• Ensure quality and compliance through GMP training
• Enforce strict compliance with procedure application
• Exercise the highest level of integrity in tasks performed
• Identify, report and seek correction for deviations noted in workplace
• Embrace the concept of employee involvement and dedication to doing the job right the first time
• Minimum 5 years of experience with a BS OR 3 years of experience with a MS OR a PhD is required
• Experience in Surfactant Chemistry, Formulation, Processing and/or related field is strongly preferred
• A technical degree in Engineering or Science is preferred
• Experience in process design, process development and/or process scale-up is preferred
• Excellent presentation skills are required
• Experience in troubleshooting manufacturing issues is preferred
• Knowledge of GMP requirements is preferred
• Strong knowledge of principles of manufacturing processes is preferred
• Passion for innovation and continuous improvement is required
• This is a 24 hour / 7 day a week facility that requires flexibility with work hours as needed
• Ability to work cross-functionally in a team environment while being an individual contributor is required
• Ability to work in Lititz, PA is required
• Ability to travel up to 10% is required
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)