Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Affairs Training Specialist (1 year contract)
Requisition ID: 9002180110
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Companies of Johnson & Johnson is hiring Medical Affairs Training Specialist to be located in Toronto, ON. This role is a 1 year contract.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
- Develops high quality training material in various delivery methods, including classroom training, e-learning module development, and self-study materials and job aids.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that training achieves desired learning objectives, and is aligned with the MA training strategy.
- Lead for MA learning management systems; representing Medical Affairs in global forums, and partnering with global colleagues to manage shared curricula.
- Manages and maintains local training curricula and represents Medical Affairs on the Janssen Canada Training Council.
- Designs and develops training content using established instructional design models in a variety of formats (instructor-led, e-learning, blended learning) which supports the overall Medical Affairs training strategy.
- Works with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to deliver learning programs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manages partnerships with training vendors based on learning objectives and compliance requirements to deliver engaging training to the department.
- Oversees learning management system (LMS) curricula and role assignments in all LMS system(s), ensuring that employee lists and course content is current and accurate. Manages regulated (GxP) training documentation to ensure audit readiness for training curricula assignments, training history reports, departmental job descriptions, and org charts.
- Leads the continual program development of the Medical Affairs On-Boarding and Orientation programs for new employees.
- Leads the development of needs assessment, facilitation, and training effectiveness activities to support departmental training priorities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a Masters of Science is highly desirable.
- A minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a training capacity is required, preferably in a regulated environment (i.e. pharmaceutical, medical device, clinical, banking, transportation, or other regulated industry).
- Proficiency in instructional design methodology (i.e. ADDIE), developing learning objectives, and working with subject matter experts to develop training material is required.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical roles such as sales, MSL, Medical Education is an asset.
- Proficiency with regulated, or controlled documents, and managing training records in an audit preparation setting is an asset.
- Prior experience leading projects of cross-functional teams to ensure they are realized on time and on budget is required.
- Very strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills, preferably in a training environment.
- Proficiency in document management systems and learning management systems.
- Proficient skill level in Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Prioritization and organization of workflow activities to meet tight deadlines.
- High sense of prioritization and sense of urgency.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)