Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader, Consumer Commercial Enabling
Requisition ID: 8998180807
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HR Leader, Consumer Commercial Enabling. This position is located in Skillman, New Jersey.
‘Commercial Enabling’ (CE) is a newly-created organization in Johnson & Johnson Consumer, formed to develop and drive capabilities that drive growth with our Customer Development and Marketing partners in a progressive and agile environment. The Commercial Enabling organization includes the following teams and the HR leader will provide primary BUHR support to: Commercial Solutions; Revenue Growth Management, Commercial Data and Analytics; and Commercial Innovation and Change Management groups. The role will also provide BUHR support to the Global RGM team and Global eCommerce, based in New Brunswick.
The selected candidate will be expected to contribute to shaping strategy and working on solutions to drive increased value to the CE Organization, Global Customer Development Organization and overall NA business.
This role is responsible for providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, global and sector HR strategies within the Commercial Enabling and Global Customer Development Organization. The position will actively support business leaders through coaching, talent management, shaping and implementing global and regional capabilities in digital, analytics, RGM and e-commerce, implementing of Agile operating models and leading the related change transformation across the NA region and business partnering. The position will play a role within the HR Team in the development of an HR strategy for each client organization. The position will play a role within the HR team for the client groups to define employment models and related HR approaches to drive engagement, innovation and productivity. This will require innovative and strategic thinking and a willingness / initiative to try new approaches.
Primary responsibilities for the HR Leader, Commercial Enabling include the following:
- Deploy HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives and in alignment with Global Sector and Global Services strategies
- Partner with key Business and HR leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and organizational change and restructuring initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals/workforce plans, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
- Provide guidance and coaching to people leaders and employees
- Play a consultative role in employee communication initiatives within client groups
- Deploy global/standardized HR processes at the business level in the following areas: talent assessment succession planning, career management and performance management
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by HR Leadership (including M&A activities)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive HR experience is required.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment required.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives required.
- Must have relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership skills are required.
- Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
- Must be detail-oriented required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is required.
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans is required.
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills are required.
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations is required.
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs and exploring new business models is required.
- This position requires approximately 15% travel. (Domestic and/or Int’l)
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)