Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 8993180508
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision (JJSV) is recruiting for a Senior Statistician to be located in Milpitas, CA. JJSV designs, manufactures, and distributes products for the surgical treatment of anterior segment ophthalmic disorders, most notably cataract removal.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision goal is improving sight throughout a patient’s lifetime. J&J Surgical Vision is well positioned to address a full range of vision health needs for global markets: The No. 2 global provider of CATARACT products and a leader in presbyopia-correcting IOLs, the Global REFRACTIVE (LASIK) market leader, all supported with a CONSUMER EYE HEALTH diverse portfolio of solutions and drops. Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision has operations in the United States, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
- Provide statistical services including analysis, interpretation, design, and reporting or communication of data evidence for QA and MAKE engineering.
- Apply high quality statistical methodology in projects with demonstrated understanding of the functional area and health authority acceptability.
- Ensure application of appropriate statistical methods and generation of accurate and reproducible results working independently or as part of a team.
- Produce clear, concise, well-organized, and error-free computer programs and statistical reporting content.
- Follow best practices for data integrity
- Establish and maintain effective and efficient relationships with internal and external customers, with support of QA Analytics and Insights management.
- Routinely contributes to functional area project teams with statistical expertise including process capability analysis, test method validation, reliability modeling, development of sampling plans, and design of experiments.
- This role generally will keep abreast of current trends in literature and research pertaining to data analysis and work to continuously improve reporting and analyses to meet changing needs of business.
- A minimum of a Master's degree in a Statistics, Bio Statistics or other related technical discipline is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience and a Master’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- An excellent knowledge of foundational statistical techniques is required.
- Proficiency in SAS software is required.
- Advanced statistical knowledge (e.g. multivariate data analysis, generalized linear mixed models, sample size simulations, predictive modeling, survival/reliability modeling) is required.
- This person must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to work on small to large projects in a team environment.
- This person must be an effective communicator and be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- This position will be located in Milpitas, CA and may require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)