Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Manager - Customer Logistics Services
Piscataway, New Jersey; Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 8989180415
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for Finance Manager, Customer Logistics Services located in Skillman, NJ or Piscataway, NJ.
CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Finance Manager provides financial leadership and decision support to the US Regional Transportation Organization (RTO) for Consumer, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical sectors for both inbound (within the distribution network) and outbound to our customers. The Finance Manager will also have financial reporting, analysis and consolidation responsibilities for all North American distribution costs (transportation, warehousing, and customer service costs). The position has a team of four senior financial analysts reporting into it. This manager will report to the Finance Director for CLS North America.
Major responsibilities will include:
• Providing finance leadership and decision support during annual business planning process and quarterly updates for all the J&J sectors.
• Developing and mentoring high performing US CLS Finance team.
• Sustaining the transformational change in CLS Finance team by leading credo and organization health initiatives with a view towards building high talent pipeline.
• Managing forecasting, planning, latest thinking processes as well as monthly and quarterly closing activities.
This individual will lead discussions related to the metrics dashboard and key analytical drivers of spend for actuals reporting and the business planning process, drive continuous collaboration and financial leadership for cost improvement projects (CIPs) within the transportation team to identify value drivers to the business, build relationship and networks with Commercial and Supply Chain partners to drive alignment and execution of critical projects, influence and drive key initiatives and projects in CLS through enhanced analytics to create maximum value for J&J, and ensure and maintain adherence to SOX, WWP's and internal policies and procedures.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a major in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of finance or accounting experience is required.
• A MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are preferred.
• SAP experience is preferred.
• Experience in supply chain, pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries as well as public accounting is preferred.
• The ability to effectively take on leadership roles and influence senior leadership is required.
• Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
• Candidate must possess excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• This position may require up to 5% domestic or international travel.
• The location for this position is based in Skillman, NJ or Piscataway, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)