Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Global Demand Analyst
Requisition ID: 8969180415
Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Sr. Global Demand Analyst to be located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. Global Demand Analyst is responsible for managing, creating, evaluating, and recommending the demand forecast of assigned segments. You will have specialized knowledge of forecasting methodologies, statistical modeling and supply chain practices serving as a forecasting leader as a member of the Global Demand Planning organization. You will leverage systems and tools to identify and improve forecast performance by implementing and executing processes including demand segmentation strategies, Enterprise Planning Excellence insights, and industry best practices. In this position, the individual will seek to improve product forecasting at the market/country, pack size and or SKU level and provide forecasting and modeling support for core base business and new products in support of Global, Regional and Country level demand S&OP processes. You will manage the generation and tuning of statistical based forecasts for a portfolio of products across the J&J Vision Care Franchise over the short, medium and long-term horizon, up to five years.
Additionally, this role will partner closely and have strong collaboration with Global & Regional Demand S&OP Leaders including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product Management, and other cross-functional teams incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sources vital to delivering a robust forecast.
- Manage and tune statistical forecasts for a portfolio of products incorporating life cycle and macro-economic trends
- Develop Core Business and New Product forecasts in partnership with key stakeholders
- Execute forecast modeling, secondary data analysis and evaluation of existing and new markets
- Evaluate and review past performance, recommends changes to exception parameters to optimize workloads, improves forecast accuracy and inventory turns
- Incorporate the review of historical, geographic, market, and competitors' statistical trends and presents recommended forecast plans to minimize risk and right size inventories
- Support the development and implementation of analytical sales methodologies, processes and forecasting systems for marketed and pipeline products
- Gather and understand the market intelligence, customer/account level forecast, promotional activity, seasonality and other external factors that impact demand
- Maintain the historical actuals- adjusting any promotional or backorder trends that may distort the stat models future performance
- Make product and of SKU recommendations related to product segmentation/Forecast Value Add (FVA) approach based on review of statistical forecast performance vs consensus forecast performance to improve forecast accuracy
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, a focused degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management, Market Research, Computer Science/ CIS, or Finance or related field is preferred
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in Supply Chain, Finance, BI, Data Analytics, Engineering, Marketing or related field is required
- Experience with ERP Systems (JDA / Manugistics / SAP / APO / SNP) and/or Statistical forecasting tools and processes such as Advanced Analytics Software (Tableau, At-Risk, Forecast X, Crystal Ball, etc.) is required
- Ability to manage & manipulate large amounts of data & convert to clear business information is required
- Ability to influence others (including senior leaders) in a matrix / cross-functional environment is highly preferred
- Ability to share knowledge and coach others is preferred
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles is preferred
- Ability to target their communications as appropriate for the audience and make presentations to a small to medium sized audience is preferred
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude for planning is preferred
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes by leveraging an understanding of the current market and inventory strategies is preferred
- Able to thrive in a dynamic environment by driving new concepts while maintaining flexibility is preferred
- Certifications including APICS, LEAN and/or Six Sigma are preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, domestic and/or international is required
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)