Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Customer & Market Insights
Requisition ID: 8968180415
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies is recruiting for an Associate Director, Customer and Market Insights, located in West Chester, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diagnostics, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (MD) is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson MD is currently $21 billion in Worldwide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
- Position is responsible for managing primary and secondary market research, forecasting and analytics within the Global Business Insights (GBI) Center of Excellence (COE) team, in support of the DePuy Synthes franchise within the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies. Position will serve as a representative on a Platform Business Insight team, serving as a key partner to cross functional teams. Role will work with platform teams to manage customer insights, market share, sizing and procedural analysis, and forecasting across platforms.
- Role will require a high degree of business acumen and understanding, and must be able to proactively recommend tools and techniques to support customer insights, secondary market sources, and marketplace understanding needs across the business. Position will have responsibility for managing, prioritizing, and executing strategic and tactical marketplace insight projects and activities.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage, create, influence and execute high-impact tactical and strategic marketplace understanding and learning plans. This includes primary and secondary research and strategic and tactical forecasting
- Demonstrate an ability to influence multiple stakeholders to ensure a high-level of team involvement in key business discussions
- Support Franchise Team in
- Secondary insights and marketplace assessment solutions
- Flawless execution of all secondary insight activities required to drive success of the business and pipeline
- Proactively providing fact-based insights and analytics programs to address specific business needs
- Developing and implementing new innovative insights and business analytics tools , techniques and processes
- Provide foundational learning that helps to ensure that new products and programs are grounded in understanding of marketplace dynamics
- Support education and dissemination of existing knowledge estate and market information for key Platform cross-functional partners
- Support Senior Director, DePuy Synthes Global Business Insights in data integration to form the Platform Knowledge Estate
- Partner with the Advanced Analytics team to create and maintain best-in-class analytical and marketplace assessment practices.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A focused degree in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field is preferred. MBA or MS is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in competitive intelligence, secondary market research, forecasting, strategic insights, market research, business analytics, finance or a related field is required.
- Experience managing a high-performance team highly desired.
- Requires a high degree of business acumen, influence and strong executive communication skills.
- Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of and experience with secondary market research, primary market research, and forecasting is required. Some knowledge of competitive intelligence data is preferred.
- Experience in New Product Development and Innovation preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and PowerPoint, and analytical tools (Qlik Sense, SPSS, SAS, or Tableau) is highly desired.
- Approximately 20-30% Domestic and International travel is required. Weekend travel and work, participation in calls with regions requiring early morning/late hours as needed.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)