Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Business Development- Licensing, Acquisitions and Partnerships
Requisition ID: 8963180807
The Cardiovascular and Specialty Solutions (CSS) group, within the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director of Business Development, Liscencing, Acquisitions, Partnerships (CSS Group) located in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group consists of diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Cerenovus and Mentor. Through these businesses, we serve a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Neurovascular and Aesthetics.
The Director of Business Development (Licensing & Acquisitions/ Partnerships) will be responsible for developing long-range strategic planning and business development programs to ensure the best use of company resources in accordance with objectives for growth and profitability.
- Develops and executes strategies to identify, assess, and pursue new business opportunities.
- Translates unmet customer and market needs to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Develops and manages relationships with targets for potential acquisition, licensing or joint venture deals—including diligence and negotiation processes.
- Develops business cases for opportunities, including leading the vetting and validation of ideas and opportunities.
- Delivers oral presentations to management boards to gain approval of new opportunities.
- Negotiates and closes deals and integrates assets into J&J.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a BS or BA in a technical discipline such as Business, Marketing or Engineering is required. An MBA is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience, preferably in a medical device, pharmaceutical company or biotech firm is required.
- Medical device and Cardiovascular experience are strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in identifying and developing new market and business opportunities assessments, conducting diligence and executing L&A deals is required.
- Business development experience, specifically in acquisitions, is preferred.
- Experience at a large multinational healthcare organization is preferred.
- A demonstrated success in developing and managing strategic relationships to accomplish business objectives is required.
- Strong multi-disciplinary skills in marketing, marketing research, financial analysis, strategic planning is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
United States-California-Irvine-33 Technology Drive
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)