DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is recruiting for Electro Mechanical Repair Tech – 2nd shift, 3:30 pm – 12 am.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
As the Electro Mechanical Repair Tech, you will diagnose and repair finished electromechanical products using documented procedures and specifications.
- Diagnose, correct, and verify finished electromechanical finished products of low to moderate complexity as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
- Assemble and diagnose first time builds and design units with manufacturing engineering guidance.
- Conduct tests of assembled electromechanical products as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
- Document results of assembly and/or test operations on data sheets and manufacturing records.
- Perform dimensional measurements to verify conformance to specified tolerances.
- Investigate cause of product failures utilizing root cause failure mode tools and methodologies and thoroughly document written and photographical results in ETQ complaint management software.
- Comply with company policies and procedures including those relating to safety and quality.
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform basic computer literacy tasks.
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings and procedures.
- Ability to provide detailed documentation of work results.
- Basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and computing rate, ratio, and percent.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Minimum of High school diploma/GED/Vocational Training is required.
- 1 years related experience in electromechanical assembly is required.
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings and procedures is required.
- Candidate must possess basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and computing ratios and percentages) and be computer literate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and kneel. The employee may occasionally be required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens-4500 Riverside Drive
DePuy Synthes Products, Inc (6149)