Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
INTERN OF GLOBAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Requisition ID: 8949180415
Janssen, the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson, is currently recruiting for a Summer Intern Position, Intern of Global Product Management located in Raritan, New Jersey.
Janssen Research and Development is a leading pharmaceutical company in the United States, with a focus on innovation on some of the most devastating diseases and the most complex medical challenges of our time, across five therapeutic areas: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, and Oncology. The Janssen portfolio of pharmaceutical products also includes a large number of legacy products which are managed within the Established Products group.
- Work closely with members of the Janssen community on projects key to the advancement of global product management processes and systems.
- Engage with multi-disciplinary teams to identify, define and deliver additional brand value in the context of the overall portfolio of products.
- Develop, present and defend a business case for a new process improvement initiative.
- Participate as a team member and contributor in areas of expertise.
- Minimum Requirements
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics, Microbiology, or related discipline is required.
- Be enrolled in an advanced program. (MBA, Organizational Management, Six Sigma Program, Advanced Analytics)
- Excellent analytical, investigational and organizational skills to identify potential gaps and develop final strategic approaches
- This individual must have project management experience in order to manage complex projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with key team members, colleagues and management.
- This position is in Raritan, New Jersey and requires a commute to that location daily.
- Additional Desirable Attributes
- Analytical know-how and experience in process improvement, technology implementation and change management.
- Previous work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of the clinical trial development Process (Phase I –IV).
- Hold an advanced degree in a related discipline.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)