Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Manager, Market Research and Integrated Analytics, Accelerated Commercial Excellence Team based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Market Research and Integrated Analytics is responsible for generating, integrating and translating insights and analytics into growth opportunities and tactics that shape decisions and drive organizational action within Janssen NA. This position serves as an internal consultant across Commercial Excellence and will partner closely with brand teams and cross functional partners. This position plays a key role in advising and counseling business partners in the development of new and existing business strategies and as a result, shares accountability for business results.
- Participate in development and implementation of primary research and or analytics and reporting plans.
- Market research areas of focus may include professional, consumer, sales or payor research including developmental, evaluative and exploratory research.
- Analytics includes the seamless integration of analytics from national and subnational levels across key customer segments and data sources and the identification and development of key metrics to measure and monitor performance through dashboards.
- Implement optimal research / analytic approaches, identify appropriate supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall project goals.
- Integrate primary research insights and analytical insights developed by peers across the Commercial Insights & Strategy team and Commercial Innovation & Operations for brands or projects and translate into business impact.
- Provide input to strategic and business plans, brand and sales strategies and new product launch plans / life cycle management for relevant TA (Brand or Franchise).
- Focus on key business questions and frame business problems into research or analytical plans. Provide integrated findings and insights that drive sales and marketing strategies and tactics for their respective franchise teams as well as the portfolio.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership courage to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects is critical.
- At least 5 years of business related experience
Ability to partner across the commercial organization to translate analytics and insights into actionable recommendations
Experience shaping and influencing organizational decision-making
Strength in storytelling, data visualization and developing effective presentations
Knowledge across and ability to execute across a broad spectrum of market research methodologies ad identification and presenting of insights
Knowledge across a broad spectrum of analytic approaches and ability to identify appropriate approach to address key business questions
Ability to execute basic statistical methods such as Test and Control, Regression, etc
Proficiency with all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Tableau (or other visualization software)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of advanced and innovative market research methodologies and approaches
Previous experience on product launches a plus
Ability to continuously integrate market research and analytics insights towards brand strategic imperatives
Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (model selection and hypothesis testing, statistical inference, promotional response modeling etc.) and experience with real-world applications
Knowledge of machine learning techniques (e.g. supervised, unsupervised, deep learning) and their real-world advantages and drawbacks
Expertise in domain specific data sets of pharma and specialty pharmacy data sources (including RWE, Patient level data, & sales data sources)
This position is based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA and may require up to 30% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)