Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Knees
Requisition ID: 8944180807
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Knees to be located in Warsaw, IN or Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Knees will lead the marketing for Global Knee Revision business. This is a critical role as we are in the middle of launching Attune revision system and working on key pipeline products/Innovation to continue enhancing Attune revision portfolio.
The role will report to Vice President and Global Franchise Leader for Knees and will be a key part of the Global Knee Leadership team.
- Lead in developing Insights /VOC and identify unmet needs around Attune Revision
- Lead and collaborate with cross functional teams (R&D, Operations, Regulatory, Clinical, HEMA, Regions, etc.) to drive the development and launch of NPIs
- Lead and develop a high performing team of 1 Senior Marketing Manager, 2 Marketing Managers and 2 Associate Marketing Managers.
- Achieving growth by innovating solutions that deliver improved clinical & economic value to patient, physician, provider, payer and policy maker supported by appropriate evidence and service while managing an intensifying regulatory environment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum ten (10) years of relevant Marketing/Product Management/Product Development experience is required. Prior experience in Orthopedics preferred.
- Experience in Product Management and Product Launch experience is required.
- Global Experience is preferred.
- Experience & competency in using consumer insights and analytics to develop Brand Strategy, Marketing Plans and translating these into consistent execution plans is required.
- People management experience is required.
- The ability to interpret and communicate complex business data is required.
- Strong experience and working knowledge of financial / profitability metrics is required.
- Strong ability to communicate and negotiate effectively is required.
- The ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects/priorities is required.
- Business and financial acumen along with strong analytical skills are required.
- Up to 40% travel, domestic and international may be required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)