Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist - New Brunswick
New Brunswick, Canada
Requisition ID: 8943180807
Depuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sales Representative located in Fredericton or Saint John New Brunswick to cover the major Acute Care Sites in the territory.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies (JJMDC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMCD focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, hemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
Reporting to the Regional Business Manager, the successful candidate will have primary responsibility for the Orthopaedic joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, cmf and sports medicine portfolios. The candidate will thrive working in a team environment and have a high degree of clinical knowledge and experience.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
• Attaining sales/market share objectives.
• Effectively managing the territory with timely and accurate account plans.
• Operating within an assigned territory budget and adhering to assigned administrative duties.
• Providing feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and providing ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
• Working with members of the regional sales team to improve performance and enhance morale, interacting with sales and marketing management to refine product and market initiatives.
• Calling on existing and prospective customers and providing excellent customer service.
• Providing product information and appropriate customer prices.
• Developing new accounts and growing existing accounts within established geographic territory.
• A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in business, statistics or health sciences.
• A minimum of 7 years’ sales and marketing experience is required; medical device experience is required, orthopaedic selling experience preferred.
• Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated leadership experience.
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills; especially, should be comfortable understanding complex clinical trial data.
• Must be an excellent collaborator and problem solver who demonstrates a strong ability to take initiatives and be creative.
• Will need to handle multiple projects effectively and have an overall understanding of the Canadian Healthcare environment.
• Strong clinical selling experience with a demonstrated ability to grasp complex procedures and orthopaedic constructs
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)