Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Master Production Scheduler
Requisition ID: 8939190702
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Master Production Scheduler in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
• Perform supply planning for assigned products to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investment and meet production requirements.
• Responsible for key performance indicators such as unit fills rates, inventory days of supply (DOS), and SLOB levels.
• Perform finished goods inventory planning, management and reporting (i.e., safety stock modeling for components & raw materials, lead identification and minimization of obsolete inventory, and support builds for new products and phase-in/phase-outs for existing SKUs).
• Develop a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates required by sales forecasts or customer orders.
• Build attainable product line production schedules to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investments and meet production requirements.
• Monitor excess and obsolete WIP, raw material and component inventory.
• Perform planning and related data analysis needed for cross-functional projects.
• Partner effectively with external departments including Supply Chain Planning, Customer Service, R&D, Quality, Finance, Marketing, and Manufacturing to resolve issues impacting areas of responsibility.
• Expected to pursue developmental training opportunities, particularly in the area of supply chain management (for example, APICS CPIM or CSCP certification). Based on organizational design, selected candidate may have part-time (intern/co-op) direct reports.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A focused degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Math, Engineering, or Logistics is preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years of business experience is required.
• One year of related work experience in Consumer Products Supply Chain (including supply chain planning, forecasting, distribution, customer service, warehouse and procurement) is preferred.
• Experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing facility is preferred.
• APICS certification is preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically with Excel is required.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training, and/or certification is preferred.
• Experience with SAP is highly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)