Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product Director, Opsumit, based in South San Francisco, CA.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
The Product Director leads will lead HCP overarching campaigns designs & execution, strategize and coordinate promotion tactics to drive campaigns pull through. Partnering with marketing leadership, Real World Value and Evidence, Medical Affairs, Advocacy, and Public Relations will be critical to the success of this position.
- Plan and launch new product indications
- Develop and deploy HCP campaign strategies
- Coordinate personal and non-personal campaigns
- Lead external partners to guide the development and approve brand visual material
- Define the brand messaging for PAH related congresses
- Oversee the strategy and cross-collaboration of Actelion’s Thought Leader engagement plan, working with business partners from Medical, Marketing, and Legal/Compliance
- Partner with internal communication to drive the company excitement towards the Opsumit brand
- Monitor impact of brand initiatives
- Drive cross-functional awareness, alignment and accountability to portfolio strategies and goals
- Ensure execution and delivery of goals and business objectives.
- Contribute to a culture of candor, teamwork, trust, and ownership as part of the marketing team
- BA/BS degree required
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of overall business experience
- 3 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience is required
- Experience in a highly competitive marketplace
- Proven experience launching new product indications is required
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall eye for business and interdependent partnering
- Must be capable of handling and prioritizing multiple priorities and must demonstrate excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner and work with multiple agencies/vendors, manage budgets and projects, cross-functionally, cross-geography, and with cross-company teams of high-level managers and executives
- Experience in brand management is preferred
- People management experience is preferred
- Commercial experience with rare disease products is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing proficiencies
- Proven experience in the following critical business competencies: Analysis, Customer/Market Knowledge, Marketing Execution, Business Planning and Financial Acumen
- This position is based in South San Francisco, CA and will require up to 25% travel domestically.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-South San Francisco-
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)