Johnson & Johnson Careers
MANAGER DNA RND
Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 8916190516
We are looking for an extraordinary Manager who has strong innovative, entrepreneur and product development skills to work with business domain experts in our Research and Development team to connect, lead, shape and deliver new insights and have direct impact to Patients and Medical Devices. The role requires a broad knowledge of existing analytics and advanced analytics solutions, experience with a variety of structured and unstructured data sources in the healthcare field, the ability to collaborate closely and influence others in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment, creativity to invent, customize and work in a multidisciplinary environment to drive business solutions and exposure to new technologies in data and analytics (e.g. IOT, advanced analytics, data mining, advanced visualization).
You will lead the design and build of the R&D data foundation (backbone) to reduce integration costs, drive data consistency and maximize value (Integration). You will build new data & analytic capabilities with internal and external data to drive insights for all partners (Reporting and Analytics) You will be a part of a digital product development team, which will generate real-time insights for the surgeon and patients which allows us to improve clinical outcomes (Clinical Decision Support systems)
Working closely with the R&D BTL and business partners to find opportunities for applying Analytics to address business challenges, gain new insights to drive business growth and improve patient outcomes. Responsible for delivering of R&D data analysis products and platforms. Work with complex, high-dimensional data and work to integrate and analyze data sets. Leading project teams, elicit needs, and act in a leadership role as a trusted business partner. Working with other business units to map business requirements into technical solution and deliver results. Implement data & analytics solutions according to D&A standards. Demonstrate existing NA data & analytic solutions.
Your base will be Somerville, NJ and may require up to 15% domestic travel & travel within the United States.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• R&D D&A Product Portfolio Manager: Responsible & management of R&D D&A Products
• Platform; Data Foundation: Responsible for R&D Data Foundation Platform
• Manages R&D Capabilities roadmap in line with business & BTL prioritization, enabling capabilities & new services
• Drives delivery of program work and interdependencies in an optimized manner to realize business value
• Lead the identification and development of innovative and flexible analytics capabilities to provide strategic insights to our business to drive performance, growth and competitive advantage.
• Partner with business product owners to define the IT capabilities, build roadmaps, establish project portfolio, prioritize backlog and deliver the solutions utilizing an Agile delivery model.
• Provide technology leadership to influence and apply enterprise architecture to accelerate our ability to meet current business needs, to scale and to adapt to dynamic business needs.
• Provide technology leadership in the area of analytics visualization to shape and design solutions and deliver effective user-centric and intuitive analytics tools and dashboards. Drive self-service analytics models and solutions.
• Manage team of resources who work with the business to shape Data and Analytics requirements and deliver solutions utilizing Agile IT sprint cycles.
• Maps out complex business processes to serve as reference for development of analytics solutions and advocates for business process simplication where appropriate to deliver robust and cost effective solutions.
• Oversees progress of work in multiple Agile Scrum workstreams. Co-ordinates workstreams, activities and initiatives across Product Lines as needed. Writes, manages, and clarifies complex story points or assists Leads and Senior Analysts with the task
• Ensure successful business product owner engagement and completion of user acceptance testing
• Accountable for application support of Data Analytics platforms via Service Level Management with Application Service teams.
• Key Skills: Create D&A strategies in line with business prioritization. Planning initiatives & leading multiple scrum teams.
• You are a Strategic, Creative and Innovative thinker.
• You have a Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 5 years of business experience
• Strong business analytics and visualization IT experience
• Demonstrable experience building and maintaining business warehouse and analytics capability. Demonstrable experience deploying business analytics tools, business intelligence and visualization solutions in direct support of business functions.
• Demonstrated success applying Tableau, Qlik or equivalent analytics tool to deliver insights with positive business impact is required.
• Experience with Advanced Analytic Programs and Products
• Experience within R&D business and/or IT environments
• SAFe/Agile/Scrum and project management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work with business partners to define analytics strategy and to implement data management and analytics solutions.
• Business Relationship management and demonstrated experience partnering with operating company business partners to develop plans and deliver solutions
• You will solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively.
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner is required.
• A solid aptitude for empirical research to answer challenging questions with data is required.
• Experience in the Medical Devices/Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industries with strong business insight is required.
• Demonstrated experience working across multiple franchises in a matrixed environment to get results is helpful.
• Demonstrated working experience with advanced analytics, big data and statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
• Excellent knowledge of English language
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)