Depuy Synthes Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Lead Financial Analyst to support the Global Strategic Marketing (GSM) group. This position is located in West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Global Strategic Marketing (GSM) Lead Financial Analyst will provide finance business partnering and support for the TECA Platform (Trauma, CMF and Animal Health) which together represents over $3 billion in global sales. This individual will report to the TECA GSM Sr. Finance Manager.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Partnering with Directors of Global Strategic Marketing (GSM) and other cross-functional leaders for the TECA platform to craft strategies, prioritize investments, optimize innovation portfolio, manage product lifecycles and ensure performance targets are met or exceeded.
- S/he will support and build business case valuations for numerous pipeline projects and present key financial product overviews to project teams and finance management.
- S/he will be responsible for partnering with the Depuy Synthes Franchise Finance leads in the regions to prepare and present OUS Investor Relations reporting on a quarterly basis for the TECA platform.
- This individual will support the strategic plan process for the TECA platform and will assist with the consolidation and analysis for the Depuy Synthes Franchise.
- S/he will prepare and present financial analysis of global sales trends, key performance metrics, dashboards, platform P&L’s for the TECA platform and oversee all planning, budgeting, reporting and compliance for the TECA GSM finance team.
- Results driven with a strong ownership and accountability for deliverables
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
- Framing and communicating of complex data
- Demonstrated record of driving continuous operational improvements.
- Ambitious, dedicated, high-energy and hardworking approach
- Ability to build effective partnering relationships
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Finance or Accounting
- An MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other financial certifications are preferred
- Experience with SAP and TM1 is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience is required
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence others at all levels within a matrixed organization is required
- This position is located in West Chester, PA and may require up to 5% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)