Johnson & Johnson Careers
SR MGR NP AND BD ANALYTICS IMMUNOLOGY
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 8906181205
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Forecasting and Market Research, to support the US New Product and New Business Development group. This position will be based in Titusville, NJ.
The US New Business and New Product Development Group helps drive future growth for Janssen:
Shaping Disease Area strategy
Progressing later stage internal assets through the pipeline
Analyzing external assets for potential licensing or acquisition
Providing a unified and informed perspective on investment decisions that affect the future US commercial business
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for delivering insights and forecasts that support licensing, acquisitions and new product development decisions for the Immunology Franchise. (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, IBD, etc). Responsibilities include market research, forecasting and secondary data analytics.
- Market research responsibilities include leading research projects that inform investment and pipeline decisions
- Uncovering customer insights across all stakeholders: HCP’s, patients, and payers
- Leveraging insights to develop clear and compelling recommendations to senior management
- Expertise in both qualitative, as well as quantitative methods- particularly forecasting studies
- Collaborating with Global and US colleagues to shape research design and outputs
- Exploring and understanding novel therapeutic areas
- Forecast responsibilities include development of forecast models that are patient or prescription based. This includes:
- Development of assumptions with full consideration of current and future market dynamics and the competitive landscape.
- Gaining alignment with commercial partners (Pricing, Access, Finance, Global etc) across the organization
- Applying primary market research findings, secondary data analysis, analogs, and competitive intelligence into forecast logic and assumptions.
- Evaluating sensitivities and scenarios
- Creating presentations and communicating results to senior management
- Secondary data responsibilities include mastery and ownership over available secondary data sets. This position will support data needs for the business analytics group across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Responsibilities include mining and analyzing multiple data sources to deliver clear, concise customer and market insights to drive decision making.
- Leverage syndicated reports (like Data Monitor, Evaluate Pharma, Decision Resources, Financial Analyst Reports, Zitter Market Access Reports) and Rx databases like IQVIA Smart Analyzer
- Manage the ongoing evaluation and renewal of data subscriptions
- Update and manage content on the Business Analytics IPad application
- Advise team members on the correct use and interpretation of the data.
- This role will report to the Director of US New Business Analytics - Immunology.
- BA/BS is required, MBA preferred. A minimum of 7 years of business analytics experience is preferred. Relevant experience may include finance, consulting and analytics functions.
- Experience in independently managing all aspects of the market research process.
- Experience building forecast models with sound logic and full consideration of market dynamics is preferred. Experience forecasting pre-launch products, or long range forecasting is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge and ability to analyze secondary data and generate conclusions is required. Expertise with Pharmaceutical Rx and Pricing databases like IMS is highly desirable.
- Must be able to master the competitive landscape and treatment dynamics of multiple therapeutic areas
- Demonstrated success in delivering recommendations in ambiguous and complex future environments
- Must be able to apply learnings from multiple experiences and sources in order to solve challenging business problems
- Must be able to transition quickly and seamlessly from one project to another, often across different disease states within Immunology
- Ability to drive consensus without authority
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required.
- Advanced Excel and Power point skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently is required.
- Health care experience is preferred. Experience in Immunology or Specialty care is desirable.
- This position will be based in Titusville, NJ. Limited travel required. Travel to Horsham, PA for meetings will be required.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)