Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Director, Global & Strategic Partnership & Development, Cardiovascular
Requisition ID: 8905190307
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Product Director, Global & Strategic Partnership & Development, Cardiovascular based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
This position within Cardiovascular and Metabolism Marketing will lead marketing for the Cardiovascular Therapeutic Area with a focus on all global and strategic customer efforts. The role will be responsible for all aspects pertaining to global partnership, R&D strategy, new business, Advocacy & important KOL related efforts. All work will be led in collaboration with the brand team and key internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead all partnership efforts and help drive engagement on all critical strategic aspects with Bayer including clinical, medical, regulatory and commercial efforts
- Janssen leader for the Joint Marketing and Medical Committee (JMMC) with Development Partner to help drive strategic and tactical priorities for the brand adhering to all requirements.
- Provide support on all action items and priorities for Compound Development Team (CDT), Global Development Committee (GDC) and Joint Steering Committee (JSC)
- Commercial representative on the global RCST (Regional Customer Strategic Team) for the evaluation and alignment on all new commercial opportunities
- Engage and partner with the business development team to help assess new business opportunities/forecasts from a current business, clinical, strategic and an execution standpoint
- Partner with R&D and medical affairs to assess phase 3 & 4 programs including collecting KOL insights, revenue forecasts and strategic alignment with brand priorities
- Continued monitoring of the competitive landscape and assessment of any challenges and opportunities
- Compliantly partner with the advocacy and medical teams to help drive Advocacy efforts to further strategic objectives across key specialties for new indications.
- Evaluate opportunities and support compliant sponsorships (national, regional and local) to further science through KOL development and engagements efforts across key specialties
- Partner with medical, brand, R&D on key KOL efforts – identification, engagement and development of insights. This will also include, providing oversight and leadership for KOL database management and required ad board efforts
- Work closely with Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Marketing leadership, and Finance to ensure appropriate resources and organizational alignment are available to capitalize on short-term and long-term business opportunities.
- Working productively with external agencies, key internal stakeholders and cross functional groups within the organization.
- Effectively managing budgets, administrative tasks, tactical deployment and external agencies to ensure optimal execution.
- Continually assesses competitive landscape and responds accordingly. Works within regulatory and HCC guidelines to achieve goals.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years business experience is required with at least 3 years demonstrated marketing experience and proven performance is required.
- Thrombosis knowledge and background is highly preferred
- Cardiovascular marketing experience is highly preferred.
- Previous pharma sales or sales management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies is required.
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen.
- Demonstrated people management experience is preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically. Can operate in two worlds - big picture orientation with attention to detail. Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel.
- Advanced communication, presentation, and facilitation skills required.
This position is located in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 35% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-1125 Trenton Harbourton Road
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)