Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Customer Care Solutions-Biosense Webster, Inc.
Requisition ID: 8902190306
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is currently hiring a Manager, Customer Care Solutions. This position is based in Irvine, California.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Manager, Customer Care Services is responsible for leading and running the call center and ensuring Business Goals are appropriately set and achieved. The Call Center is primarily responsible for fielding customer service calls and providing technical expertise in the diagnosis and resolution of those calls; and providing appropriate metrics to help drive higher customer engagement and influence business decisions and processes based on information received via the call center.
The Manager, Customer Care Solutions will:
- Establish measure and meet key performance metrics and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) per customer contracts and develop and execute operational processes to optimize customer satisfaction.
- Lead both internal critical issue process and work with external customer communication, collect problem descriptions, log files, configuration data, analyze trends, and implement improvements in troubleshooting actions.
- Implement process improvement changes to understand issue trends in the field, assimilate best practices and adjust troubleshooting to improve remote resolution rates
- Demonstrate knowledge of internal and external business applications, market conditions, competitive positioning and overall industry knowledge and handle customer portfolio to exceed profitability expectations.
- Lead key Customer experience improvement projects.
- Implement process improvement and systems changes; ensure required changes are understood and operational across the team.
- Monitor the operation system services of Client Database, system networks relevant to Call Center and Customer Service Center and able to provide first level technical troubleshooting, minimizing the customer issues.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to ensure that services are provided to agreed time-scales and standards, conduct analyses of current processes and Recommend process improvements.
- Direct implementation activities within Call Center including potential outsourcing of customer service functions, as well as work with the Quality and Training Teams to ensure that customer improvement activities and goals are achieved.
- Understand the BWI line of products and solutions and understand technical issues raised by customer, facilitated in configure, trouble shoot and resolve complex issues .
- Group Champion: Facilitates routine huddles with the team focused on improving the employee experience and the customer experience.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required (preferably STEM field).
- An Advanced Degree (MS, MA, MBA or PhD) is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of business experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical or technical work experience in a patient care or hospital environment is required.
- A minimum of 3 years in a customer service environment is required.
- Experience in a technical call center environment is highly preferred.
- Experience leading projects to include developing project plans, assigning tasks, developing recommendations and gaining partner consensus is required.
- Call Center systems knowledge experience is highly preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to present to customers and all levels of management is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to network and be a great partner across many different functions within a complex global organization is required.
- This position is based in Irvine, CA and up to 20% domestic travel may be required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)