Territory Manager – Raleigh, North Carolina or Columbia, South Carolina covering the East Carolina Region- CERENOVUS
Your job alert was successfully created.
CERENOVUS, Johnson & Johnson’s Neurovascular Division (CNV), a member of the Medical Device group, is recruiting for a Territory Manager. This position is field-based with a preference for – Raleigh, North Carolina or Columbia, South Carolina covering the East Carolinas.
Every six seconds someone dies from a stroke. Stroke can be caused either by a clot obstructing the flow of blood to the brain (ischemic stroke) or by a blood vessel rupturing and preventing blood flow to the brain (hemorrhagic stroke). CERENOVUS is committed to changing the trajectory of stroke by providing physicians with innovative technologies to push the boundaries of what’s possible in neurovascular intervention. CERENOVUS offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
As the Territory Manager you will:
• Expand the sales of CERENOVUS products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
• Be trained to understand and demonstrate proper surgical use of our products to physicians.
• Need to demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
• Be responsible for maintaining and expanding current accounts, building new accounts, developing strong customer relationships, and meeting quotas for a variety of products.
• Be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
• A 4 year degree, as well as, a minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience required.
• A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
• The ability to travel related to this role is required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
• Preference will be given to candidates living within 30 miles of the territory, with documented history of proven sales success in healthcare/medical sales industry.
• 3-5 years of sales experience in a medical device sales environment strongly preferred.
• Experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment strongly preferred.
• Previous Neurovascular experience preferred or peripheral vascular experience/ Neurovascular surgery experience accepted
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-North Carolina-Raleigh-
North America-United States-South Carolina-Columbia
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)