Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Business Manager, CSBU, Partners in Psychiatry (ONT West & Atlantic) - Janssen Inc.
Requisition ID: 8890180806
Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Regional Business Manager, CSBU, Partners in Psychiatry for the Ontario West & Atlantic Region.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, pulmonary hypertension, metabolic and chronic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
Our portfolio of Long Acting Therapies (LATs) antipsychotics are market leaders in the injectable segment. Importantly, this portfolio is delivering on the promise to revolutionize therapy and care for patients living with schizophrenia and their caregivers, offering significant health, economic and patient quality of life benefits. Similarly, our ADHD patients and physicians trust and have confidence in CONCERTA* to deliver superior ADHD outcomes derived from over 13 years of experience and continues to be the #1 ADHD medication in Canada.
Janssen Inc. is looking to hire a Regional Business Manager who will play a critical leadership role in shaping and executing commercial strategies that continue to transform care for patients living with Schizophrenia and ADHD. The successful candidate will be accountable for leading and developing the Partners in Psychiatry (PIP) sales team with the responsibility for executing regional sales plans of action aligned with the National strategic brand plans
Other specific responsibilities will include:
- Establish a regional and territory level annual plan that sets commitments for results, resource allocation, customer plans and multi - channel execution in cooperation with key marketing brands
- Actively input into marketing strategy and create a closed loop team approach to brand success
- Deliver on TSA sales, market share and field promo budget targets as established in the annual BP / JU
- Deliver on all relevant regional Sales Force Efficiency KPIs. Must be willing and able to spend approximately 80% of time in the field
- Deliver and execute a methodical, documented coaching effort to advance Territory Managers’ commercial acumen and competitive selling skills
- Advance culture of customer centricity by delivering 100% compliance with the iConnect (CRM) deployment metrics
- Gain market insights through interaction with customers, patients, allied HCPs; develop a deep understanding of regional unmet needs, translate insights into relevant and mutually beneficial solutions
- Deliver a highly differentiated Janssen Experience and deepen customer loyalty by personally engaging with key customers in the Region
- Advance talent strategy through active and progressive leadership in the areas of recruiting, talent developing, team engagement and retention
- Inspire a trusting, ethical and “One Team All In” environment
RBM positions are considered flow-through and require demonstrated interest and ability to move to positions of increased responsibility in the future.
- A minimum of a University degree is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A degree in science or business are preferred.
- At least 4 years diverse healthcare-related industry experience are required.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Previous marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in the psychiatry therapeutic area is preferred.
- Ability to lead, develop, coach, and engage high-performing teams. People management experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of successful business growth through customer engagement and innovation is required.
- Demonstration of strong commercial acumen and foundational marketing application is required
- Success leading change in ambiguity and uncertainty, with demonstrated resilience in the face of challenges is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence diverse audiences at all levels are required.
- A Valid driver's license is required.
- Must be willing and able to travel across the Region.
Key Traits and Characteristics:
- Results and Performance driven, who demonstrates personal ownership and accountability for delivering business results and solutions
- A strong leader, who demonstrates the ability to inspire and motivate direct reports and team members
- Highly entrepreneurial, who makes customer value creation central to all thinking
- A team-player, who broadly engages the organization in creating competitively differentiated partnerships with customers and key influencers
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)