Johnson & Johnson Careers
District Business Manager (South Florida) – Johnson and Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Miami, Florida; Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; Boca Raton, Florida
Requisition ID: 8878181205
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a District Business Manager, located in South Florida. This territory includes Tampa, Naples, and up through West Palm Beach but candidate must be located in one of posted locations.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The District Business Manager (DBM) will:
* Manage and evaluate the sales of the organization's products/programs in their district and/or geographical area.
* Supervise the sales force ensuring proper levels of support are maintained with related customers and/or organizations.
* Represent the organization by maintaining contact with major accounts/channels within jurisdiction and applies a broad knowledge of the organization's products, services and marketing techniques.
* Foster a motivating team environment focused on success, development and accountability.
* supervise, evaluate and develop Territory Account Managers within assigned district, providing advice, counseling, performance management, and guidance.
* Coach and develop Territory Account Managers on delivering a competitive, clinical and financial message tailored to meet customer needs.
* Prepare and review regular sales reports reflecting district activities and translate into meaningful direction to the team.
* Participate in the determination of district market potential and in the preparation of district sales expense estimates.
* Engage and influence major accounts as well as channels in assigned district.
* Participate in and drive the recruitment both scheduled and proactive, selection, training and development of sales representatives.
* Be responsible for Fleet Safety training as we as the proper maintenance of organization's cars and equipment in their district.
* Be aware and manage the current Health Care Compliance expectations and direction.
* Lead the Territory Account Managers within assigned district on the rollout of new products and initiatives, resource allocation and budget management.
* Manage complexity and translate into action, and collaborates across the field sales organization as well as cross functionally within Home Office.
* A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
* 8 years of outside professional sales experience is required.
* Business-to-business and/or medical sales experience is strongly preferred.
* Enrollment in or successful completion of J&J Management Development Program (MDP) or 2 years of prior people-leadership experience (in lieu of MDP completion) is required.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications and principles.
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership, business acumen, managing conflict, written and oral communication skills are required.
* A valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
* The ability to travel as needed, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Florida-Ft. Lauderdale, North America-United States-Florida-Boca Raton
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)