Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Business Manager, CSBU Primary Care (Ontario East/Atlantic) – Janssen Inc.
Requisition ID: 8843180806
- Establish a regional and territory level annual plan that sets commitments for results, resource allocation, customer plans and multi - channel execution in cooperation with key marketing brands
- Actively input into marketing strategy and create a closed loop team approach to brand success
- Deliver on GPM/TSA sales, market share and field promo budget targets as established in the annual BP / JU
- Deliver on all relevant regional Sales Force Efficiency KPIs. Must be willing and able to spend approximately 80% of time in the field
- Deliver and execute a methodical, documented coaching effort to advance Territory Managers’ commercial acumen and competitive selling skills
- Advance culture of customer centricity by delivering 100% compliance with the iConnect (CRM) deployment metrics
- Gain market insights through interaction with customers, patients, allied HCPs; develop a deep understanding of regional unmet needs, translate insights into relevant and mutually beneficial solutions
- Deliver a highly differentiated Janssen Experience and deepen customer loyalty by personally engaging with key customers in the Region
- Advance talent strategy through active and progressive leadership in the areas of recruiting, talent developing, team engagement and retention
- Inspire a trusting, ethical and “One Team All In” environment
- A minimum of a University degree is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A degree in science or business is preferred.
- At least 4 years diverse healthcare-related industry experience are required.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Previous marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in the psychiatry therapeutic area is preferred.
- Ability to lead, develop, coach, and engage high-performing teams. People management experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of successful business growth through customer engagement and innovation is required.
- Demonstration of strong commercial acumen and foundational marketing application is required
- Success leading change in ambiguity and uncertainty, with demonstrated resilience in the face of challenges is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence diverse audiences at all levels are required.
- A Valid driver's license is required.
- Must be willing and able to travel across the Region.
- Results and Performance driven, who demonstrates personal ownership and accountability for delivering business results and solutions
- A strong leader, who demonstrates the ability to inspire and motivate direct reports and team members
- Highly entrepreneurial, who makes customer value creation central to all thinking
- A team-player, who broadly engages the organization in creating competitively differentiated partnerships with customers and key influencers
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)