Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Technology Leader – Sr. Director, Supply Chain NA, Gulf Territory, Ethicon and J&J Vision NA Head
Requisition ID: 8842180806
Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Business Technology is currently recruiting for a Business Technology Leader (BTL) – Director, Supply Chain NA, Gulf Territory, Ethicon and J&J Vision NA Head. This position will be based in Florida, with a preference for Jacksonville, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This BTL position will be accountable for all cross-sector Supply Chain Business Technology (SC-BT) manufacturing sites and distribution centers in Puerto Rico, Florida and Texas for Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, J&J Vision, J&J Consumer and Customer Logistics & Services. In addition, this role will have accountability for the entire NA SC-BT activities for Ethicon and J&J Vision. The role will work with all Product Line (PL) groups in SC-BT and partner closely with the Global BTL(s) for Ethicon and J&J Vision. This position reports into the Business Technology Leader, VP, Supply Chain NA.
Partners with cross-segment supply chain business functions to shape the overall Business Technology (BT) strategy and roadmap for the Gulf Territory geographic region and the Ethicon and J&J Vision business across North America. General responsibilities include:
- Drive growth and enable differentiating SC capabilities as competitive advantage through innovative technology solutions. This requires continuous learning of the latest technology and interaction with the external marketplace to ensure a sound business technology strategy and continuous introduction of new solutions.
- Shape and ensure efficient and effective delivery of the regional program portfolio that creates value with speed and is aligned with both segment and enterprise imperatives including acquisitions and divestitures.
- Drive strategic organizational and people development activities including recruiting, retaining, and developing leaders across J&J, ensuring optimal organizational constructs with focus on Diversity & Inclusion and continuous updating organization skills/knowledge profile.
- Responsible for strategy, development, socialization, influencing and approval of Capital Appropriation Requests aligned to the geographic-based projects. Work closely with PL leaders and Business leaders to ensure CARs are well planned and metrics driven documents which are socialized and approved in an expedited manner.
- Represent SC-BT with key Supply Chain stakeholders. Work across the senior business leaders to set/influence supply chain strategy and ensure strategic SC-BT alignment and partnership.
- Drive opportunities for cost optimization in all business segments. Partner with Finance to streamline all financial tracking and management processes.
- Standardize, Simplify, Automate & Cont. Improve our JJT processes, tools, and systems to optimize SC-BT operations and cost.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in Business Technology
- Minimum of 15 years of working experience in the healthcare industries
- Knowledge of medical devices, consumer, and pharmaceutical industry and End to end Supply Chain is preferred.
- Experience in advanced supply chain and emerging information technologies is preferred.
- Experience in lean, six sigma, and business process mapping is preferred
- Deep understanding of business drivers/processes and the ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments is required
- Significant experience working across multiple levels of an organization, knowledge of trends (e.g., digital, big data) is required
- Must have the ability to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan and present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Demonstrated ability to construct a business case and track benefits realization
- A strong understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, compliance, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations are all highly preferred. A track record of large program delivery is preferred
- Expertise in helping to drive adoption to improve business value through information technology
- Experience in directly managing people and/or virtual teams
- Ability to manage high level of complexity, as well as the ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously and experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong negotiating skills, and the ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with exceptional service orientation are all requirements for this position
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders and across complex matrix organizations
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required
- Fluency in English is required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Up to 30% domestic travel is required for this position.
North America-United States-Florida
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Business Relationship Management